Declined Unrightfully banned and muted (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furry incinerator

I was blu banned and muted in the jail break server at 10:45 PM. I did not do anything to deserve this I was playing as warden then I died and several minutes later some insecure little guy muted me for literally no reason. Please provide evidence that suggests I deserve these punishments dealt to me thank you

• Haha
Reactions: Judas
I provided a cenlong with other players making it clear your microphone was unclear. I sent a centersay command to give you a warning in the center of your screen, along with this, other players also did over microphone and text cchat making it clear your microphone was extremely hard to understand. My warning, and all the other player warnings were ignored, and you kept giving orders at the top of your vocal range, and peaking your microphone. The Commblock will stay. About the teamban, I assume you weren't paying attention, or chose not to give repeats, Reds must remain AFK while asking for repeats, and you killed them (2 reds) when asking for a completely valid repeat due to your microphone being hard to understand. About the teamban, it is 2 hours spent on server. Which is the lowest punishment on my stacking. I believe you can wait these out. Ill decline this appeal. If I can fish out the demo I will attach it.

Also could ya follow our template next time, I decided to handle your appeal anyways though, cuz I wanted you to have an answer to why you recieved a punishment. Also, please watch your chatlogs, I went and checked them to make sure I wasnt seeing double, they are pretty toxic. I am not placing a retroactive mute over them though, thats not how I roll.

EDIT: So, when rewatching the demo, found out that my auto recording of demos dont start until the first round start I am on the server for. I dont have a demo of anything relevant since I joined right after the start of the round. I hope with my description above you can atleast connect the dots better, sorry for the inconvenience, I know you might wanted to have watched the demo to see what I was getting at. I have a clip but my clip length only shows me placing your teamban and mute.

Reactions: Judas
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread