Declined Unnn ban me please (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

If it's word vs word of course they're gonna go for the admin who provides services for the community for which trust is needed and not the person who's got 10+ punishments on record and has proven to be untrustworthy since they flat-out deny videographical evidence.

If however you manage to make a demo of an admin supposedly skipping traps and uploading it here, how exactly do you think their word is going to matter one bit? Admins have been demoted for bad behaviour here before. It's just that they aren't demoted when the first person comes in here with a claim they can't back up.

Just leave already if the admins or so shit and there are " better " servers

Well i have to deal with toxic players. You are a toxic player. and i am dealing with you atm (*:

@Stabbin Do you mind if i close this thread for obvious reason?

Well.... Bye I guess... Hope you will have a "Good" one on the other server(s) o/

• Friendly
  • Agree
Reactions: Spah and fanthom
Don't hope cuz i will have good time there.

Dude all this server watching me and ban me with no reason, I saw admin skipping traps but they can't do shit for him, anyways i can't report the admins cuz all of them vs me, If they make it longer i have another servers with nice admins and respect not like this server.

Looks like you are arguing with yourself

• Dislike
Reactions: Spah
Ok, You are immature, disrespectfull and you haven't learned your lesson.

Evidence? Everything you have said in this thread.

• Dislike
Reactions: Spah
Dude all this server watching me and ban me with no reason, I saw admin skipping traps but they can't do shit for him, anyways i can't report the admins cuz all of them vs me, If they make it longer i have another servers with nice admins and respect not like this server.

Looks like you are arguing with yourself
Yeah i said the truth, is there anything wrong or not allowed?

Let's wait for Stabbin his reply shall we :)

Name: Spah
Mental age: around 11/12 years old
Attitude: I am a donator and because of that I deserve respect fuck everyone else.
Problems: Can't take criticism and if he gets any he's going to be childish.

Thats How I see you.

You keep breaking our rules, we have video evidence of you skipping traps, etc. Sit this one out and see if you want to break more rules, because next time you do we'll make the ban permanent.
I saw admin skipping traps but they can't do shit for him
You're probably referring to me, you accused me of skipping via voice chat. I explained to you what is and what is not skipping traps. But you wouldn't listen.

Declined and moved, dislike if you will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread