02-25-17 20:37 Ban time is 1 week

Reason about the Ban
Tbh there is no reason But the fake reason Bhop skipping traps

Admin that Banned you
Stabbin _|_ "Jk"

Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute
Cuz i am a good guy >:D

Awful.

You are pretty bad at promoting yourself.

• Agree
  • Dislike
Reactions: Nitro4D and Spah
@Spah

As @EvoWarrior5 said. It's awful.

Not only that but you're only making it worse with stuff like:
..! I am good guy I have group with 18 members all of them playing panda dr so.. Ask them if i am a good guy or no.

"Hello, I am talking For "Madact" He doesnt have Respect and talking with me like He's talkin with an animal or worse maybe... I just donate the server With my keys, And i got no respect
This admin Needs to alert, #Delet_Madact_ From_Admins_List ..."

I already told you but I guess I'll say it again.... Stop acting like a child and act your normal age....

@Spah

As @EvoWarrior5 said. It's awful.

Not only that but you're only making it worse with stuff like:

"Hello, I am talking For "Madact" He doesnt have Respect and talking with me like He's talkin with an animal or worse maybe... I just donate the server With my keys, And i got no respect
This admin Needs to alert, #Delet_Madact_ From_Admins_List ..."

I already told you but I guess I'll say it again.... Stop acting like a child and act your normal age....
First of all it's not your business, 2- It's my thread So i type what i want, Idc about anything u said cuz i can't listen to useless people.

I think what they trying to say is that you wish for an unban and say you are a good guy and then what you show is the complete opposite.

• Dislike
Reactions: Spah
I think they put it in a bad way thats why i wrote in the thread. To in a good way put out the point as a neutral party

• Dislike
Spah. What do you expect out of all this. I mean come on Being extremely toxic towards almost everyone in this community.

It seems like you want a perm ban. With your current attitude...

Alright, Spah, I have no idea what you want out of this. You lay forward a ban appeal that has quite the lack of effort, now if that is because you are pissed or if it's just because you don't know what to say, I don't really care, but what I do find interesting is that you decide to bash on the ones who has given you a fair ban due to you disobeying rules and also decide to go as far as to denying you breaking rules.

Now, I understand if you think the bhop to skip traps rule is redundant or just plain out stupid, but it is a rule and if you can't expect it, no one on this community expects you to play on the servers. The rules are there for a reason, if you break them, you suffer the consequences, and unfortunately you've already broken a rule (and let me emphasize "the same rule") a few times now, so your chances of this appeal actually getting accepted are already around zero.

If you wanna do something good now, I'd suggest waiting for your ban to take its toll and actually act more mature, respect players and admins as well as obeying the rules for once.

Reactions: Nitro4D
Cuz they didn't respect me so.... Tbh this server hates me.. And my ban with no reason so

You didn't behave well before making the appeal. Saying you are a "good guy" is as unconvincing as it is lazy. You refuse to abide by the rules, refuse to see that you broke the rules even when people shove a recording of the act in your face, and you cannot muster the slightest apology or promise that you will behave. If the server hates you, it's with good reason considering your track record of toxic behaviour.

You were taken by the hand in making this appeal with regards to following the template, and then you couldn't even come with the most basic description as to why you might deserve an unban. You're no longer worthy of any respect until you show that you deserve consideration as a decent part of the playerbase. Pretty much everyone in this thread put more effort into you and gave you more consideration than what you ever showed anyone in the community. Myself, too, if you include the messages I typed in the shoutbox prior to this appeal. You expect respect but refuse to give it to anyone else.

Nobody forces you to stay here. Behave to the standards asked of everyone and you won't be banned. If you can't, find another place.

First of all it's not your business, 2- It's my thread So i type what i want, Idc about anything u said cuz i can't listen to useless people.
Cuz they didn't respect me so.... Tbh this server hates me.. And my ban with no reason so
Well if they're bullying you then say it to the admins, but you cant be respectless to other people if they're respectless to you.
I would be careful because the admins can make the ban longer until its permanent ban.

Well if they're bullying you then say it to the admins, but you cant be respectless to other people if they're respectless to you.
I would be careful because the admins can make the ban longer until its permanent ban.
Dude all this server watching me and ban me with no reason, I saw admin skipping traps but they can't do shit for him, anyways i can't report the admins cuz all of them vs me, If they make it longer i have another servers with nice admins and respect not like this server.

• Funny
Reactions: fanthom
I donted them by accident cuz i shock when i saw the admins, 0% Respect and all of them break the laws.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread