Not open for further replies.

baconandx

SourceBans Ban URL: Name of your Banned Steam Account: baconandx
Steam ID (Example : STEAM_0:0:00000000): STEAM_0:0:197404138
Date and Time of the Ban: 2020-11-13 03:33:03
Reason about the Ban: overtalking
Admin that Banned you: Random Coffee Table
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:

I should receive an unmute because I was muted after a warden finished talking and I was trying to quickly talk about a possible freekill.I tried to start talking sometimes but as soon as the warden started to talk again I stopped so I wouldn’t overtalk him.I started to talk for 2 seconds and the warden started to talk so I stopped, then seeing a message saying “mute bacon’s ass” and I got muted for 12 hours despite that I was talking first and I stopped as soon as the the warden started to talk.I was told I interrupted the warden multiple times during the round but I didn’t say anything for a majority of the round before I got muted.It was 1 minute and 57 seconds from the round starting to me getting muted.I didn't say anything for more than half of the video and only started talking 1 minute and 28 seconds into the round.All of the times that I talked combined were around 5 seconds long, with them all having gaps in between them.

I have video and a screenshot as proof for my appeal.Sorry you couldn’t hear me talk because I didn’t record my mic on OBS.You can see when I'm talking when you see the speech bubble appear on the bottom right.

Attachments

• jail break.mp4
    35.4 MB
  • fffffdfsdf.PNG
    fffffdfsdf.PNG
    4.7 KB · Views: 96
Reactions: TWC
Punishment has already expired : D

As for the appeal itself you do indeed overtalk the warden after coffee had given out multiple warnings to the whole server, with these in mind wouldn't it have been smarter to discuss the freekill in text chat? As for the overtalk itself you do appear to be interrupted by the warden both times and go off mic a few seconds later.

I think Coffee might've been a bit too strict there since the warden interrupted you and you got off mic a few seconds later, but considering all the overtalking that had just happened I also don't blame him for muting you.

Accepted I guess

Reactions: vinny and TWC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread