Not open for further replies.

½ a litre of Josh

Donator
Name : 1/2 a litre of josh

Steam 32 ID: STEAM_0:0:230239029

D&T: 2022-08-21 12:41:58

Admin that banned you : Ian/Sleepzombie

Reason for mute : Encouraging rule breaking

Reason for unmute : At the time of this incident I was taking things in jailbreak less seriously and I was unaware of the warden's lack of understanding against the rules thinking he would understand that would be against the rules and I was joking, however now I understand that there are a lot of people coming to jailbreak for the first time and that we shouldn't be trying to get them banned as it would leave a negative indent on them for a while and would make it less enjoyable for all parties. I feel like the mute has given me enough time to understand this as well as a better connection with jailbreak's community, and after this connection I think I'll be able to use voice chat without interfering with the rounds to a negative degree

Your chatlogs are ok. Just a side note, to have the highest chance of staying unmuted lets not use the haha funny ironic insults so much, don't want someone reporting you for it and getting you another perm mute.

I am going to remove the mute, but you will be closely watched when ingame, some admins may be even more harsh on you as a repeat offender. Be careful out there, don't make me rethink my decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread