Declined Unjust Comm Ban By "Denzel Crocker" and the admin who wasnt there "Bananawastaken" (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

seashark124

Name of your Banned Steam Account: Joe Johnson
Steam ID 32 (How to get your Steam ID 32: Click here): STEAM_0:1:72137319
Date and Time of the Ban: 2024-01-28 13:47:02
Reason about the Ban: "transphobia"
Admin that Banned you: Bananawastaken
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: I was not talking about any trans topics, and I was not talking about anyone who was trans, (which to my knowledge there wasn't anyone trans on the server, and I did not make any transphobic comments, or talk about anyone being trans) but I was talking to the server admin at the time "Denzel crocker" who had previously. banned me for saying things in comms that happened over a month ago ( in context of when the ban happened, and the senior admin said that he couldn't use comms from previous times to ban me) and I did not say anything transphobic, and I feel this ban is unjust, and just because one "trial admin" told another admin, to comm ban me because I was saying that he was an admin to the server, and having a conversation with him (who previously banned me for past comms (Denzel crocker), which didn't happen at the time that he banned me, and got appealed by an actual admin, who wasn't a trial admin.) and the admin who comm banned me wasnt even in the server at the time that he claims I made "transphobic comments" , which I did dot

I muted you because of this report
Transphobia has no place in this community, the mute will stay and your next comm block will be permanent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread