Declined ungag (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is such a joke XD

Yeah totally, I don't want to be ungagged after 2 years of not being able to respond when some one talks to me.

So you want to be ungagged. But your idea of getting an ungag, is to provide the admins with an application you couldn't even put a little efford into. Your applicaton is ugly, lacks any true sign of maturity or remorse for the way you acted. Half arsed effort put in. Maybe if you show some initiative and put forward a proper application you might get ungaged.

But hey i'm not the judge.

So you want to be ungagged. But your idea of getting an ungag, is to provide the admins with an application you couldn't even put a little efford into. Your applicaton is ugly, lacks any true sign of maturity or remorse for the way you acted. Half arsed effort put in. Maybe if you show some initiative and put forward a proper application you might get ungaged.

But hey i'm not the judge.
Should I use the same trick everyone uses? Jokes? Memes? Saying shit to get an adventage? It's been 2 years. I think the admins know it's long enough for a person to change.

• Dislike
  • Agree
Reactions: Patmosphere and Jim
Should I use the same trick everyone uses? Jokes? Memes? Saying shit to get an adventage?

Dunno man, I don't see many appeals that use memes and actually get accepted, I'd be surprised if those exist.

It's been 2 years. I think the admins know it's long enough for a person to change.

That's not how life works...

If you want people to believe you've changed, you need to give them some sort of sign that you actually have. You didn't, as Magg pointed out. It's a lazy request that deserves as much consideration as was put into it.

• Agree
Reactions: Left 4 Zelda
Alright let me make it better using the reply section. I didn't had much school that time, means I had alot of extra time, ofcourse I wasted it into gaming. I used to play on that server for like what? 5 hours a day? Most of the time I had normal convo's with people but, it went wrong alot of times. From basic spam, to lenny spam, to mic spam, to toxic ingame behaviour (stealing rockets, blocking) and the one I'm least proud off, racism. Why did I do it you may ask? Young + alot of time + ADHD. I know ADHD isnt an exception, none of this is, but I can ensure you... 2 years? I learned my lesson. I tried so many times to communicate with people. Not being capable of talking within the server made it boring for me, but still. I am still playing. If I came there to trash people on a daily base would I still play? After 2 years of having a gag? If I wont get ungagged I'll still keep playing.

Thats all I have to say.

Reactions: Lighty and Kevina's
That's a decent post.

I just checked and there's a shocking amount of punishments - I count silences as 1 punishment so in my book it's 10 and not quite 11, but that's still an absolute fucktonne. The second-to-last one was a week, too.

That's pretty much all the info that's needed on the table. The judgment may begin @DeadSworn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread