Accepted Ungag/Unmute Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

salmon1

Name of your Banned Steam Account: carp
Steam ID 32: https://steamcommunity.com/id/berserklee/
Date and Time of the Ban: Not 100%
Reason about the Ban: Spamming/toxicity or insulting.
Admin that Banned you: Semicolon Backslash
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: On my sourcebans it'll say I have 14 commblocks. 2 were mistakes, and the rest were from 4+ years ago. Even the most recent was over a year ago, i'm well aware i've been given a lot of chances, but often times the amount of commblocks i have is used against me on appeals, and to me thats kind of unfair. I was a lot younger when I made those mistakes. I know that last year I was commblocked for toxicity. I took some time away from the game and i'm not that same person, feel free to keep a close eye. I would like to be given another chance, not to play blue, just to communicate. Thanks :)

After speaking with the jb team the majority want to give you another chance, I disagree with this myself as you have already had quite a few I will go with their word as they have been more active in the community than I have as of late.

The gag but keep in mind your chatlogs may be monitored and you may be re-gagged without warning, and if I'm being honest I doubt there will be another chance after this one. I also know you will probably try appealing the mute at some point as well, I ask that you please wait a few months before doing so.

Accepted.

• Informative
Reactions: salguod and salmon1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread