Accepted ungag me (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Eggman

Donator
Hi everyone.

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:43012131&Submit

Name of your Banned Steam Account: thanos.avi (noob)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:43012131

Date and Time of the Ban: 12-09-18 21:57

Reason about the Ban: Ghostadmin

Admin that Banned you: Magglet

Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: Because I call ghost-admin coming. I did not know to write ghost-admin. Because I'm not 100% good at English and reading about rules :( . Next time I never say more ghost-admin. I promise.

Regards
thanos.avi

Thanos is an honest player, I know him fairly well and I am well aware his English is not the best. However, this does not exempt him from the rules regardless of the language he speaks primarily. He has a record for insulting, although this seems to have been rectified in recent times.

Since you are such a regular on the server. I am happy to accept this appeal and reduce the punishment to 1 month.

Thanks for the appeal and good day.

Sorry for bumping an appeal that somehow got accepted, but I feel the need to.

Have I missed out on something? Did the rules get changed after I applied again, or is this some sort of favoritism? This appeal should either be declined or get accepted with FULL ungag, NOT just reduce the length to 1 month. This is gag nr.6 for Thanos.

thanos.PNG

Are we just gonna look through our fingers on this one? I am pretty sure that's not how admins operate.

Here is a short recap of what happend on the server:

Aimbotter and micspammer joins the game, I proceed to use the !calladmin command. When Magglet pops up on my screen that he started TF2, I told the server to be quiet and let the hacker do whatever he wanted, as we can't do much about it. When Magglet joins the game Thanos says "Magglet is here.. He is admin.", which is exact what the rule says you not to do, as the hacker/micspammer could have seen it and stopped before Magglet saw anything at all.

I question this decission a lot, it seems really strange that we would be more kind to regulars then the new ones. This will just make people question our admins in this community.

And before someone somehow draws a conclusion that "PNN is attacking me I must fight back", just forget it, this is me just pointing out a flaw that should be fixed.

I'll remove his gag to 0 instead because magglet wanted to be accepted.
Next mute is 7 and is probably gonna be the last one to appeal good luck.

• Agree
  • Winner
Reactions: Hellboy and PNN
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread