Accepted unfair ban + mute (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

scratta

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:550879354&Submit
Name of your Banned Steam Account: zzz
Steam ID 32 (How to get your Steam ID 32: Click here):
STEAM_0:1:550879354

Date and Time of the Ban: 2021-09-25 22:52:54
Reason about the Ban: "abusing calladmin/dadging punishment"
Admin that Banned you: Chermal
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:

I was originally muted about 5 mins prior for "transphobia" after saying there are high rates of pedophilia within that trans communities and specifically that I wasn't generalizing it to mean everyone. this isnt targeting or discriminatory. It was around this time in chat that another player told me "You have the right to go die" more or less. that bit of toxicity was ignored even though I initially mentioned that it was punishable in chat as a reminder to staff present. I was then muted. Decided to go through with the !call seeing as I was punished for much less personal text in chat. My first call was sent with the reason being "Insulting" admin ignored it and adverted about the abuse of the call system and threatened ban. I did another !call after the cooldown with a custom reason, specifically quoting what was said by the other player in chat, and mentioning that the present admin had ignored it as well as the previous call. I was banned shortly after with no word from the admin. Its also worth mentioning i tried to add them on steam to explain that i was not attempting the abuse the call system. my requests were denied.

• Happy
Reactions: Mid Lane Annie

I am not saying that what you did was wrong. Because technically quoting statisical fact isn't against the rules it is sometimes used to upset people but I don't disagree with what you said. Avoiding punishment on by alting/changing your name is so that is what you were banned for. Nothing to do with the trans thing.

@Chermal
i didn’t alt. and changing name couldn’t be taken as avoiding punishment when i specifically wasnt being threatened with punishment by name. i was muted with no warning under the name “feet” and banned 5 mins later *immediately* after my second !call. i strongly doubt the decision was made on account of me changing my name in that time frame. especially with no warn or advert given to me personally.

• Indifferent
Reactions: _Black
Usually if a staffer is already there you are not supposed to call admin. I am with @Magglet , its not against the rules to bring up such a statistic but the real deal is why bring that up in the first place on a video game... You were prolly muted for spamming call admin when an admin was already there (something I've seen folks get hammered for ^w^).

• Boring
Reactions: _Black
Usually if a staffer is already there you are not supposed to call admin. I am with @Magglet , its not against the rules to bring up such a statistic but the real deal is why bring that up in the first place on a video game... You were prolly muted for spamming call admin when an admin was already there (something I've seen folks get hammered for ^w^).
i was muted in chat and he denied friend requests on steam so my only communication with administration would have had to be the formal route

I talked with Chermal and we have agreed that the ban given was completely unjust and they do apologize for it. Chermal misunderstood the call as you were telling the admins that they deserve to die. She realizes that she should have checked the chat before jumping to conclusions. As for the gag I completely agree with why they gagged you. Why would you just start saying that out of nowhere without expecting some backlash. Chermal also told you to stop but you kept continuing so thats why the gagged you. We talked and the ban won't count towards our stacking but the gag will stay.

Though it seems you are appealing the ban so I'll go ahead and mark this as accepted but the gag won't be removed and will be changed to the proper stacking

Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread