Status
Not open for further replies.

Laverse

Name of your Banned Steam Account: RK800
Steam ID 32: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198170899465/
Date and Time of the Ban: 11/15/2023 Time : around 12 at midnight
Reason about the Ban: Some freekilling
Admin that Banned you: Pretty sure his name was GramBam
Why you should receive an unban for the teamban: All of my freekills were genuine accidents and I asked to be slayed everytime I did it, I did do it one time where I thought someone was disobeying and killed them but apparently that was a freekill, So as a solution i will stop playing soldier as it is the easiest class to freekill on. I’m very sorry for freekilling in the first place and I take full responsibility for my actions.

Hello RK, yes it was indeed me who teambanned you, and what you said is also true. Your freekills were accidents, and I knew that. However it was enough times and throughout multiple rounds to where I had to enforce a small teamban of 2 hours. You were not being too careful while playing as Soldier, just make sure you are more careful when you play a class that can blast the entire team. It is a small teamban and it might've already expired, in fact you played for about an hour after the ban, you could just play for another hour and it'll expire. It's not up to me though, a full admin will decide whether or not it'll be appealed. Good luck to you, and have a nice day!

If the Teamban is only 2 hours i dont see why you cant simply sit it out.

Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread