Declined Unban request (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FCV

Username: yes but no
Steam ID 32STEAM_0:0:535669816
Around 10 PM
I was banned due to freekill because I mistakenly killed people while trying to kill afks and rebels.
I do not know the name of the admin due to them only use the admin pop up chat but i believe someone named zenon knows.
I believe i should be unbanned due to the fact that it was purely a mistake and i was following orders and i was also told it was a 6 hour ban but it has lasted for about 20 hours.

I teambanned you for 360 minutes after you killed 5 or 6 REDs on volcano who had come out of cells. These were all REDs I respawned after an MFK had occurred. The amount of REDs you killed is enough to be considered an MFK, but because you weren’t aware of the respawn or some other reason I consider it an accidental MFK and only did 360 minutes.

You can only work off your guardban when on the server and alive.

it was a 6 hour ban but it has lasted for about 20 hours.
Guardbans only tick down while you are connected to the server meaning you will have to spend about 6 hours connected to the jailbreak server for the guardban to go away. Accidental mass freekilling is still punished for, although it is to a lesser extent than an intentional mass freekill.

Assuming what Denzel said is true the guardban is justified.

Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread