Declined Unban Request #7 I'm Back :) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SourceBans Ban URL: Sourcebans
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Sesh/∂αяк αηgєℓ
Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:0:195469759
Date and Time of the Ban: 2018-04-05 00:59:48
Reason about the Ban: Stealing/Alting
Admin that Banned you: Luigi123
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: Its been 3 years since my last appeal and 3 years since my last ban. I feel like thats been long enough as ive learnt my lesson and would like to come back to the community that im sure has forgotten me :)

• Useful
  • Haha
Reactions: Nowtoad and Fredo
I mean I did make it clear that ive alted. and the appeal # as well is literally visible. Its been 3 years and ive changed alot since then.

Well that's up to the admins on their decision, most of them aren't here anymore but @Pricholas is still around

The amount of times I've banned you and Cyrus is truly unforgettable. You both have hundreds of perm bans each.
A large amount of the alts have different names which won't be searched so easily.
Page 14 of my personal ban history will give you a good idea of how long this went on for.

I remember when it got to the point where I stopped issuing punishments.
Freezing, stripping weapons, and silencing was a far more effective handle.
Until call admin was flooded with racial slurs at least.

The two of you were so volatile that all of the usdb admins were on edge for a lengthy period of time.
The names were so reputable that just having one of them was grounds for an instant ban with zero evidence.
This became well known, and some big brain intellectual players thought it would be funny to use said names just to get banned. Bad admins right?

Now, the most important part, is that both you and Cyrus have been banned for cheating.
While it could have been Cyrus using your name, which he definitely did, I don't have the evidence to support it other than my own memory. Both of you were fishy.
Deadsworn is the only one who I can find that has banned your username for cheating. And I have zero reason to question his ban.

After all said and done, I'm not satisfied with your publicized appeal.
We've had a brief conversation over PMs, where I basically told you that I would turn a blind eye if I do see you using an alt.
So long as you can refrain from your adverse behaviors, I don't care what you do.

But if you expect me to accept your official appeal, your reason simply isn't good enough.

There's no remorse, there's no apology, and most importantly there isn't a single account of which rules you broke and why you did it.

TLDR, the quality of this appeal doesn't outweigh the punishments.

In all honesty i wrote the appeal out of pure curiosity if itd be insta denied, i will gladly go into reasons about my bans. including the exact number of alts. I'd mainly like to come back to panda to just revive the USDB servers. They were my home for a very long time and i made a lot of friends I do feel guilt for the people I annoyed with my decisions. Cyrus, Hanna and I all made it hell for the admins and i'm truly sorry for it.

It's been a week, and your response is still lackluster.

Your worst offense was really the mass alts, something that I wish Steam and Panda would both have better control of.
It's also the primary reason I would even consider accepting this appeal, because I know you could just alt around it anyway.

I will accept and close this appeal on the grounds that -
A : you add some more commitment to your appeal reason
B : having your main account back will turn you into a heavenly angle who never breaks any rules
C : understanding your activity will be monitored
D : knowing USDB is a ghost town

Don't edit my post Gold

Last edited:
Reactions: Roar and Zeprus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread