Accepted Unban for smurf account (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well. One may say that words are the drives that run the train of thought. A train of thought that can change a person's ideas on someone. Humans like us are judgmental. We assume and judge people based on what they said, what they did, and what they wear. Let me start using these rules to come to a justifying conclusion.

What Deathreus said in a summary provided in the screenshot proof: I have been hacking for quite sometime now in various servers. I have fooled admins multiple times while in my alt. It was pretty enjoyable to trick others to thinking I'm amazing at dodgeball.

What assumptions we made out of the provided proof, and how some of us now view Deathreus: I have been hacking for quite sometimes now in multiple servers. I've been breaking every rule in the server possible. Stealing, body blocking, hacking, attempting to steal, mic spam, chat spam, map abusing to its max, etc etc you name it and I most likely broke them. I enjoyed hacking and breaking the rules, and the best thing about doing this. Is the fact that the admins are too dumb to realize that I'm the one hacking and breaking rules. In each and every single server I went. I have dumbfounded each and every single one. I have even convinced other players that I'm pretty god dang good at dodgeball, but I mean I kind of feel guilty about lying to them. In the end if no one knows then who cares what they feel!

This is how some of us view you Deathreus. How we assume hackers to be the worst kinds of players in any community. From out past experiences with hackers to how the majority of people view them and treat them. That's how we have judged you based on something so small that you've typed. Although this might be how the Majority of normal players would view you. I for one had my fair share of inside knowledge of great players who were permanently banned because they were hacking or/and stealing. Fancy worded "Dark Angel" was an excellent player to be around if you knew him and played multiple rounds with him. Sadly he was banned because of his decision to keep stealing and hacking. I can say the exact same with "Cyrus" and his cheap Walmart hacks. Same with "Bad" except he didn't hack just stole a few too many rockets.

Heh. I had a good time playing with these three when I was only starting dodgeball, but of course when the rules states that you absolutely cannot steal or hack. You already know that you're crossing a dark path through a forbidden forest. Like a mouse who likes to plays hooky with a trap. I know that from the time I spent on dodgeball and our encounters when I find you on it. I can say that you're a great player with great skills and personality. Although it kind of hurt from someone I've dodgeballed with, who decided to say such rude things directed at the community and at the admins. I'm utterly disappointed in your choices to even think of typing that down. I don't know if I should have been a little bit tougher on your permanent ban. I do say though. I believe you could fix this situation here, and to never repeat your foul actions on the community again.

Now the results and my conclusion:
After all of that. I still find here in the storage of proof against the accused who has been charged guilty of hacking. That there's still not actual solid evidence that he actually hacks. Sure the words he typed in discord seemed like he meant every single word, but I prefer actual solid demo evidence that led to his eviction of his active lively hood on our community. Cloud Ninja is from what he has presented himself to me as a very truthful to his word kind of player, but sometimes people just need the solid rock hard evidence rather than someone who the majority of players might say is an honest gamer. (Not to offend you or anything Clud. I appreciate the work you have put out for the community). I would say that I'm for the Removal of Deatherus's Permanent Ban.

Man I feel like I would be a great defensive attorney!

Alternate accounts aren't against the rules. Alt accounts that are cheating however, are.
My point was that you said you were joining with it, but you very well could of not, although you did change your name to someone else on the server a couple times and gameME didn't pick that up which means it wasn't done through Steam

As for bypassing his ban, I deem that to be punishable because regardless of the ban being false, he used an alt nevertheless.
Didn't, they both got banned at the same time, I was playing on both accounts switching between them

Although it kind of hurt from someone I've dodgeballed with, who decided to say such rude things directed at the community and at the admins. I'm utterly disappointed in your choices to even think of typing that down.
I wasn't specifically talking about Panda, I was even on DISC at the time I wrote that.

Last edited:
  • Dislike
Reactions: TBotV63
I wasn't specifically talking about Panda, I was even on DISC at the time I wrote that.
You may not be specifically talking about Panda, but did you go on Panda with your alternative account? From the evidence Cloud has given us, and his witness testimonials statements. You have used your alternative account in not only Panda, but in other communities as well. It doesn't matter where you were typing these messages. All for we know is that you used your alt in plenty of servers. Including Panda.

The ban should be lifted because there's no actual evidence of him hacking. No demo, no ban.

"But Crypt, he sold himself out by saying he doesn't play legitimately?"

Yes, it was dumb on his part for self-incriminating himself; however, that could've been all talk. We can't punish players for breaking rules that they've claimed to done, if there's no actual evidence of them doing so. Not to mention, people lie all the time. There's a lot of people with lmaobox binds, yet the majority of them don't actually have the hack itself; it's all for show.

Here's another scenario that dates back to 2016:

Capri: Like you literally know he's breaking the rules when no admins are on
Cryptic: How's that bias? lol
Capri: "But he's chill so don't worry"
Cryptic: He tells me he does, but I can't do anything about it. You want me to punish someone, even though I didn't witness it myself?
Capri: Uhm he just admitted to breaking the rules?
Cryptic: Yes, but you can't rely on chatlogs. People lie all the time
Nation: Actually have to agree with Cryptic. Zeus will say I team-kill and steal from him as he does it to me, so I kind of have to back his side
Capri: What. No, but you know he's stealing. He's told you and people had numerous reports about him
Cryptic: Reports can be false, too
Capri: I even joined with a different name to check it out and he was stealing
Cryptic: I'm sorry, but I don't punish people, without witnessing 'em breaking the rules myself
Shiroe: He'd still need 100% proof of it.
Shiroe: That's what makes Cryptic a good admin. He knows how to punish people.

As for bypassing his ban, I deem that to be punishable because regardless of the ban being false, he used an alt nevertheless. Next time, record a demo, Cloud. And as for Deathreus, don't be so careless. If your appeal is accepted, there's going to be a lot of eyes watching you. Have fun with that.
Can't this be the verdict for the entire appeal? There's reasoning why demos are required as evidence. On the previous server I was staff on, video evidence was crucial for banning and unbanning players. The reason is because they give a pretty accurate depiction of the incident. The only difference is that YouTube videos (where the proof was primarily submitted to) can be edited, whereas demo's cannot. That's why I started to use them in reports. Not to mention that conversations, chat logs, and other form of "text" evidence can easily be forged. Honestly I would unban Deathreus not only to teach him a lesson but to be able to obtain proper and sufficient evidence should he cheat again.

Would this permanent ban be permitted as Invalid, and the Perma Ban Appeal Accepted?

We don't have actual hard case evidence that he actually use and hacks of mingling of any sorts other than word evidence. Which could be just him impressing others of such feat that he has accomplished that he could have just been all a lie. With that being said, his five month ban may be enough for him to understand that, we aren't joking around when it comes to hacks. It's all fun in games when you say it once, but it can make you suspicious if you're repeating it more than often. Especially if you went ahead, straight face and all, to say to someone that you straight up hack for fun on other servers. As well with the possibility of you hacking in ours.

If Luigi doesn't reply, go ahead and make your decision Kevin.
Or let @Nightascythe play rock paper and scissors for you. :D:

Hi,

I have made the decision to unban the account, the reason the account should be unbanned which I have spoke with others about it is that we usually ban hackers with a demo, with the demo we can analyze it further, but with screenshots may not prove that much after all. Yes, the text from the conversation may seem suspicious and that the accused hacker that played on our server was mentioned on there, the proof isn't really there to help us analyze the hack, the player was using and that anyone could of made that whole plot up, I am not saying that I don't trust anyone who sends me evidence, but think about it this way,

A kid goes into a store and steals candy, you take a picture of the kid taking it, now take it from this way, you video recorded the kid taking the candy, would a video be more helpful to decide if the kid was really stealing it vs looking at a picture through which he could of been doing something else with it, a picture can provide evidence, but not enough for this kind of case.

I'm going to unban the user, although some of you may be against this, the unban will have to go through, however, I do encourage everyone to record the hacker using it's hack whenever you get the chance if one does show up, that way, the situation wouldn't be so complex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread