Declined Unban application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=Johny355&advType=name
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Blue
Steam ID: V3igar
Date and Time of the Ban: 2015-01-24 20:02:33
Reason about the Ban: Freekilling
Admin that Banned you:Da Random
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:

Hello,

I got banned 5 years ago and I didn't even know how to play the game I believe I got reformed.

Since you got gagged on #17, the admins there should take care of it, but sadly there are no admins there so I'm gonna tag the full admins on US jailbreak instead. Even if this appeal is really lacking imo.

@Bambi
@Ranger Ciri

Actually Da Random is an old friend I have contacted him he may join however I dont know why he left so he might have fallen out with panda.

@Da Random

Actually Da Random is an old friend I have contacted him he may join however I dont know why he left so he might have fallen out with panda.

@Da Random
Apparently Steam really dislikes displaying notifications while one is offline. Contact me on Discord for future inquiries, please. @Magglet :)

First of all, your SteamID is STEAM_0:1:90489090.

Seeing as this happened half a decade ago, can I just ask how old you were at the time?

Apparently Steam really dislikes displaying notifications while one is offline. Contact me on Discord for future inquiries, please. @Magglet :)

First of all, your SteamID is STEAM_0:1:90489090.

Seeing as this happened half a decade ago, can I just ask how old you were at the time?
I was 11 when you banned me.

I was 11 when you banned me.
Given the age at the time I suppose you were just messing around. However, you haven't quite made a solid argument for your unban in your original post. But I'll give you the benefit of the doubt here. It has indeed been 5 years since you played and in that time you could without a doubt learn how to play. (Not just Jailbreak)

I believe he can get another chance, on the terms that if I'm proven wrong the permanent ban shall remain in effect.

If a full admin could take a look at this, it would be greatly appreciated.

Reactions: PNN
Not convinced. The idea of it alone being 5 years doesn't excuse the amount of times you were probably warned and had been punished for freekilling. The effort behind this appeal is bad and doesn't show that you have reformed either. Come back in another month with a more serious appeal and maybe I'll consider it.

• Winner
Reactions: Da Random
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread