Status
Not open for further replies.

Manlord

Name of your Banned Steam Account: Manlord
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:69687915
Date and Time of the Ban: 2022-11-04 19:39:23
Reason about the Ban: MFK
Admin that Banned you: Semicolon
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: I'm sorry the actions on that day. I didn't read the rules and I argued with the person explaining to me that the meat grinder and Simon says was illegal. I totally understand not reading the rules does not excuse such actions. That was incredibly neglectful on my end, and I take 100% responsibility. I stated playing TF2 JB for about a week so far after not playing it for a few years and would like to contuine because I think this is the best server for such game mode. I promise you I completely understand the rules now and there will be no major incidents like this again. I understand unbanning me with zero consequences is unreasonable for me to ask so please consider reducing any consequences. Even if you don't reduce the ban, I understand. Thank you guys for at least hearing me out. - Manlord

Since it has been years since your last ban before this one I'll reduce the ban length to 1 week, keep in mind that your next ban will probably be permanent.

If you haven't already, I would take some time to review the jailbreak rules as well.

Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread