Declined unban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

✪ King Syntex

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=Syntex&Submit=Searc

Name of your Banned Steam Account: Syntex

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:435829501

Date and Time of the Ban: 30.08.2018 14:38
Reason about the Ban: Well his "reason" was me abusing call what wasn't right. There were 2 Pyros camping in spawn and delaying all day long so i told them to stop wasting time and deal their dmg. They didn't react after 20 secs so i called made custom reason and while i was typing in they decided after 1 minute to go out. I just said then in the call "They stopped not needed anymore" BEAMERBOY joined and banned me. Basically just a revenge ban because we admin reported him.

Admin that Banned you: @Le Captain Pootis

Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: It was a revenge ban and also i didn't abuse call i just didn't knew how to cancel the report. Now i know i just could rejoin i guess that would of worked but in that situation i didn't get up with that. He just banned me to have his sweet little revenge.

@Kevin @Ron @Luigi123

Last edited:
I wasn't on the server at the time of you reporting, so I had no knowledge of what had happened.
We received a call from you saying "not needed anymore" which I quite didn't understand what meant.

This has nothing to do with any kind of revenge whatsoever, I took action based on what I saw, and I saw you misusing the !call system.

Surely, if it was a mistake, couldn't you have PM'ed me (I know you have me blocked but you can still write), rather than making a seperate call explaining that?

And I don't know why you're constantly trying to stir up drama by arguing with everybody, and involving them in your feud with me. Now tagging everyone else to gain their attention to the fact you misused the call system.
Now this has absolutely nothing to do with getting my "sweet revenge", I could give a shit about it but as some may know, I've chosen to stop baiting onto peoples drama, which I know you're all about.

1. Ok u had no knowledge of what happend, but u joined the server and banned me in like lets say 15 seconds instead of asking what happend? Hmm u can lie to yourself and lie to others but we all know it was revenge. Missusing the call system, yeah as i said i didn't know what to do in that szenario. Adding u? Next big joke didn't u insult me in pm telling me u don't wanna waste your time arguing with "a pathetic weeaboo like me"
U told me ur such a mature men and u don't waste your time arguing so what are u talking about pming u. Also i did only make 1 call. Since arguing with u makes no sense, cuz u think u are god and can do what ever u want there is no reason in adding u cuz u would just insult me again prob. :)
Little example we made the admin report about u, u changed your status too "STOP WASTING YOUR TIME" u literally think u can do what ever u want without getting punished, you think u can wish someones mother the slow death with getting away. You are Unable criticism. Also i didn't tag Kevin, Ron and Luigi for fun i tagged them cuz their involved to this whole situtation. Since they are the heads of this community.
P.S Funny u talking about drama while u started all the drama. :)

You're right, I joined for about 30 seconds to see what was going on. I saw absolutely nothing wrong when I spectated everyone briefly.
And as I said, this has LITERALLY nothing to do with revenge, and you were the one who wanted to create drama. In PM you always lashed out for me and the fellow VSH admins.

I'm not about drama anymore and I definitely don't think I can just do whatever I want. The thing you're referring to in my status, is the name of a fucking song. You're so ignorant, you think you know everything because you only see it from 1 perspective, and that's your own delusional side of things. You don't even wanna factcheck before you spit fiction.
5550d645897e9af41384cb17bf8fa2f1.png

_____
7c671221f21a2f57d3d38571723bf476.png

And why would I start drama with you in case you PM'ed me saying "oh sorry I accidentally used !call"? I would save time, and you would go on about your day as if nothing happened. You're literally just making shit up at this point to make me look bad.

And again, this has nothing to do with any kind of revenge ban, since you're the one mad at me for god knows what reason.

And the reason you reported "no longer needed", my first thought was that you had reported someone earlier and that admin assistance was no longer needed, when I saw that wasn't the case. No prior reports from you, or on that person which you reported. It came out the blue which led me to believe this was a case of misusing the call system.

Last edited:
I know that "WASTE UR TIME" is a song from Lil Dusty G. Factcheck? U literally posted that status right after the admin report, oh yeah for sure it was random and had nothing to do with admin report. Also u say u can't do what ever u want? Why did u say in pm's then Quote: "Report me nothing will happens anyway" ? U are lieng and lieng and lieng, for sure i didn't screenshot that because i just didn't want to be involved in that drama anymore what u started with your toxic behaviour against players. I just helped Ori to tell the truth and get justice thats why i am one of your targets now.

We all have a social life outside these games, I don't really think Beamer has a so sad life that he needs to revenge about stuff against virtual people.

Well he does, or why does he wish the death to people that he doesn't even know just because they play pyro against him?

It's not like it happend once and it stopped.

U are lieng and lieng and lieng, for sure i didn't screenshot that because i just didn't want to be involved in that drama anymore what u started with your toxic behaviour against players.

You keep saying you're trying to avoid getting involved in drama, yet every time you can, you do it. You create drama not only with me, but with regular players and several admins including myself.

Anyways. This is getting quite off topic.
The thing was, you misused !call, and I punished you for it. I don't get why every time you're trying to accomplish something, you completely get it off the rails, and end up with probably the most annoying attitude I've ever witnessed.

If you wanted me to atleast reconsider this ban, I'd tone it down a bit, and handle it just a little more than throwing false allegations and accusing me of being the worst human being in history.

• Agree
Reactions: Waxel
@Le Captain Pootis Yep i didn't try to get involved to this but since u dragged me in i am now involved to this. Tell me what players and admins i have drama with. :)

and handle it just a little more than throwing false allegations and accusing me

What can i say to this, deny anything but u know what really happend just shows me how 2 faced u are denying anything. Acting like an angel on forums, but in pm's and on server when no other trial is on you know yourself how u really act even if u gonna deny it forever. And what i wrote above is no false allegations and and u know it. What ever i guess ur never gonna stop to deny anything, since u just don't want the truth to show up.

@Le Captain Pootis Yep i didn't try to get involved to this but since u dragged me in i am now involved to this. Tell me what players and admins i have drama with. :)

What can i say to this, deny anything but u know what really happend just shows me how 2 faced u are denying anything. Acting like an angel on forums, but in pm's and on server when no other trial is on you know yourself how u really act even if u gonna deny it forever. And what i wrote above is no false allegations and and u know it. What ever i guess ur never gonna stop to deny anything, since u just don't want the truth to show up.

What did you expect? There's 2 "high profile VSH players" who are targeting me, of course I'll be defending myself. And what are you even talking about? In PM's and on the server when there's no other trial online I act differently? Uh, not that I'm aware of. The only time I actually did something bad, was when I had a situation with PNN in PM's. Other than that, nothing, really. And in the server? Feel free to check my chatlogs for anything that could get me in trouble, please. I will gladly take responsibility for it, if there is anything, which there isn't.

I still don't know where you're going with this. This has absolutely nothing to do with your ban appeal, and you're only digging your hole even deeper.

If you're not gonna even try to appeal this ban, (other than making the actual topic and then going off-topic almost immediately, not defending yourself or anything) I guess this can be closed and you'll have to sit out your punishment.

The system has been tested, you cannot cancel a call after you select the “Custom Reason” option so he should have received a second chance as you cannot expect him to be rejoin the server if a user stops breaking the rules.

However, I am absoutely against your manner syntex, you cannot directly threaten an admin like that. I am sick of the amount of toxic behaviour you think is okay. You threatening the admin just because he banned you doesn’t mean you can go on a publicly threaten and shaming an admin. You are harassing an admin and considering I experienced similar hatred when you were banned for failhale. You are incredibly toxic when you eat angry and I admire your sense of justice when it comes to the game but you take it too far. Please reconsider your actions when you appeal a simple, “I apologise for the mistake I really didn’t mean to”. Instead you tag the owner and some senior admins to waste time and then rudely threaten the team.

You could be a great role model to many vsh players, you are strong willed and you have excellent knowledge of the rules. Your very good at controlling the server and you have many friends on panda. You just squander it my being petit and childish.

Good day.
Magglet

I can not threaten an admin like that but an admin can? Ah i see.

And what are you even talking about? In PM's and on the server when there's no other trial online I act differently? Uh, not that I'm aware of.

Ah u are not aware of insulting players and kicking them for no reason? Oki :)

What did you expect? There's 2 "high profile VSH players" who are targeting me, of course I'll be defending myself

Defending yourself with wishing his mom a slowly death? Ok dunno if that is normal for u but i think thats very abnormal.
If im next hale 3-5 players instant switch to pyro. But i doesn't give a shit since i even think they help me as hale.
But u straight up insult them, as trial admin and u didn't get punished for it.

Feel free to check my chatlogs for anything that could get me in trouble, please. I will gladly take responsibility for it, if there is anything, which there isn't.

Well u smart boy insult on voice and we are not 24/7 recording, but already a lot of players did say they have heard u doing that. Also one quoted you.

You are harassing an admin

Yes normal reaction of a human thats gets harassed is harassing back.

"I experienced similar hatred when you were banned for failhale."

Dunno what that means i told u i forgot its not allowed and i apologized u still banned me. Thats all of the story so what do u mean with hatred? I see 100s of people a day failhaling and there just getting kicked all the time almost no one gets banned. But when a regular that NEVER did this ever before accidently suicided as joke ( i was in a 1vs1 against danny i had 11k hp) he gets insta banned even if i told u i forgot its not allowed and i apologized. I do also see u kicking people that fail hale almost every day. I guess then its again something personal against me

Childish, can a full close this and can Beamer please put his decision of an accept or decline.

I can not threaten an admin like that but an admin can? Ah i see.

Ah u are not aware of insulting players and kicking them for no reason? Oki :)

Defending yourself with wishing his mom a slowly death? Ok dunno if that is normal for u but i think thats very abnormal.
If im next hale 3-5 players instant switch to pyro. But i doesn't give a shit since i even think they help me as hale.
But u straight up insult them, as trial admin and u didn't get punished for it.

Well u smart boy insult on voice and we are not 24/7 recording, but already a lot of players did say they have heard u doing that. Also one quoted you.

Yes normal reaction of a human thats gets harassed is harassing back.

1) I have never threatened anyone, I'm gonna ask you politely to stop making shit up without any evidence. Like this is starting to get on my nerves because you keep bringing shit up.

2) No I'm not aware of insulting players and kicking them for no reason. The closest to a kick for no reason I've done, is kick myself for latespawning. Insulting? Check my chatlog. The worst insults I put out there is call certain pyros who aren't contributing, useless. And as for voicechat? I rarely if ever use voicechat. Literally anyone can confirm that (I guess except you and that other dude).

3) Jesus fucking Christ, not only is that possibly the worst defense I've ever heard, and is completely out of context, you're also once again, bringing shit up without any evidence. Your way of constantly bring up bullshit that doesn't make any sense, or has any correlation to what is going on is mind-boggling. Do you read that through and say to yourself yes that makes a whole lot of sense?

Now, for the last time. If you're not even gonna try to make a good impression, or argue logically against me, or try to defend yourself, or ATLEAST apologize, this can be considered declined as I am done arguing with bullshit allegations and madeup shit. Like I can't be bothered cause I know all you're after is a reaction, and what I'm currently doing, is just that. Giving you what you're after.

1) I have never threatened anyone, I'm gonna ask you politely to stop making shit up without any evidence. Like this is starting to get on my nerves because you keep bringing shit up.

Im gonna ask you to stop lieng. We have evidence. The evidence are the players u threatened like shit, why should random persons make stories up for no reason?

2) No I'm not aware of insulting players and kicking them for no reason. The closest to a kick for no reason I've done, is kick myself for latespawning. Insulting? Check my chatlog. The worst insults I put out there is call certain pyros who aren't contributing, useless. And as for voicechat? I rarely if ever use voicechat. Literally anyone can confirm that (I guess except you and that other dude).

U are using voice chat to insult people / break rules so no one can just put your chatlog in here and u are busted. U are not stupid u are using voice chat cuz u know we are not recording all day. Me and the other dude? So many players are aware about your toxic behaviour against players what are u talking about someone even quoted what u said in voice chat. As said above ur just trying to deny and lie again...

3) Jesus fucking Christ, not only is that possibly the worst defense I've ever heard, and is completely out of context, you're also once again, bringing shit up without any evidence. Your way of constantly bring up bullshit that doesn't make any sense, or has any correlation to what is going on is mind-boggling. Do you read that through and say to yourself yes that makes a whole lot of sense?

Evidence is in your admin report that got moved in a few seconds. :) So stop talking about i make shit up when there is evidence about it but only full admins can see it. Also again enough players heard u saying those things and there is no reason that a lot of people just randomly lie about u insulting players.

This report has been continuesly been taken off-topic and Syntex no longer actually want to stay on topic. I've been trying to get him to actually appeal this, but it seems as if he won't.

This appeal can be considered declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread