Declined Un-Guardban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

laxlijam

Name of your Banned Steam Account: LaxliJam
Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:0:107356531
Date and Time of the Ban: Report occured January 25th, it was accepted at the 26th. The specific time as to when occured perhaps a week later from then.
Reason about the Ban: Buttongriefing, Teamkill, Causing a Failround - The punishment had doubled to a Perma-Teamban due to my prior transgressions of Mass-freekilling on the middle of 2022. As which I had appealed and was warned that any further offenses would "lead to a perma-ban" and that I should look forward to appealing a lont time later.

Admin that Banned you: Denzel Crocker - For doing the banning. And I assume crubf for the person who decided on my punishment.

Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:

I'll be honest on this, I expect that there'll be 99% chance this will be denied. Reason why I'm doing this is because of that 1% chance this appeal may be viewed favourably.

I can personally vouch that I am consistent in abiding by the rules as a guard on the Blu team. Consider the fact that I had gone through an entire year of 2023 not doing so, and I had only screwed up within early within this year.

I do not deny that what I did was in any form a mistake, and I knew from when I pushed that button that I had fully made a grave mistake. (I know it doesen't excuse my actions for the slightest.) And for that I sincerely apologise for what I did and can wholeheartedly agree It's not something that'll occur again.

HOWEVER. I do fully understand the lengths of my past actions. I do understand that the reason why I expect a 99% chance of denial is due to my past transgressions which I will link for ease of access for those reviewing this appeal. (As I mass-freekilled back in the middle of 2022.)

I do appreciate anyone who reads through this, staff or user, and hope you all have a splendid day/time/night ^.^

Reactions: hehe troll
It is correct that I teambanned you, and that @crubf was the one who accepted the report and placed your teamban in our list of pending teambans which I teambanned based off of.

Even though my mentor @Ian usually takes care of appeals of my teambans, I feel it's fair crubf does this one since he was the one who looked at the report and accepted it.

Reactions: laxlijam
https://www.panda-community.com/threads/us-jailbreak-report-018.32358/#post-150720 I'm sure you're aware that this is why you're teambanned but I'm just posting it for future clarity sake.

As you've mentioned I am hesitant to accept an appeal this soon due to your priors. I will decline this for now. You may attempt an appeal 2 months from now, on April 4th. This does not imply it will be accepted nor declined.

Reactions: laxlijam
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread