Declined udoh2nation's 1 Month Ban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

udoh2nation

Name of your Banned Steam Account: udoh2nation

Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:0:101059119

Date and Time of the Ban: 2022-12-14 18:53:41

Reason about the Ban: Excessive AFKing

Admin that Banned you: Kruphixx

Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:

Most of the times where I've been AFK was due to me alt-tabbing out of TF2 mostly every time after I get killed in-game, and then doing something else on the PC, which mostly consisted of me checking out other websites such as YouTube and Twitter. I always think that I have enough time to do something else until the next round starts, but the next round has already begun by the time I alt-tab back onto TF2. Some AFK sessions are worse than others, like the AFK session that lead to my ban, although they do not happen as often.

If it is possible for me to get unbanned this time, I will make sure to not go AFK so excessively anymore. I have the "silence the audio while the game window is in the background" ticked, which obviously led to me being AFK in many of the games due to me not getting back on in time due to not being able to hear the in-game audio, and if I from now on untick this audio command, even if I still decide to alt-tab after I've died, I will be able to tell when the next round has started. Obviously, I will stop alt-tabbing so excessively all together, but I think that this command has a big impact in this when it comes to me alt-tabbing out of the game.

If I can get another chance in this, I will make sure to stop this from happening. Thank you, and sincere apologies.

I kicked you for afking twice, I'm surprised you somehow didn't see the kick reason after alt tabbing back in.

You also have 4 previous bans for exactly the same thing. If you didn't learn your lesson then, I doubt you will now.

I think you'll have to wait this one out. Sorry.

Reactions: blood3y
I agree with kru,

Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread