Declined TX FF2 Map reprise (1 Viewer)

Should the small health kits be changed to medium on ff2?

• Yes but keep the time the same

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no but change the time anyways

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Loli Police

Donator
After changing the brick king map around I got to thinking. What if every FF2 map had medium health packs instead of small health packs:
Pros - More map healing that would help the medics spread heals and would increase more players to try and be more dangerous with plays because they have a backup health pack in case there is no medic around
Cons - Allowed for jumping soldiers/pyros/demos to spam jump around and delay the round.
The pros are an obvious pull towards this change but the cons also bring about some annoyance so I want to also suggest a counter, there should be a default timer set in for the health packs to respawn in after they are taken. Currerntly there is a default of 10 seconds until a health pack has respawned, compare that to map size and distance between health packs tips the scale in the spam section just a bit too much for my taste so I suggest that with the change of the medium health kits we also up the respawn time to be 15-20 seconds or more based on the rating of the suggest. I leave this to the votes and if it gets accepted then I will set out to change every single ff2 map until all small health kits are changed to medium.

Having medium health packs is a good idea, but i can think of many ways spies and soldier can use it to their advantage.

Looking at the votes I don't see this being successful.

Could you select the view votes without voting next time too? Thanks.

Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread