Pending TX FF2 Map reprise (2 Viewers)

Should the small health kits be changed to medium on ff2?

• Yes and also change the time

• Yes but keep the time the same

• no but change the time anyways

• no keep ff2 the same

Results are only viewable after voting.

Loli Police

Trial Gameserver Admin
Staff member
Trial Gameserver Admin
Donator
After changing the brick king map around I got to thinking. What if every FF2 map had medium health packs instead of small health packs:
Pros - More map healing that would help the medics spread heals and would increase more players to try and be more dangerous with plays because they have a backup health pack in case there is no medic around
Cons - Allowed for jumping soldiers/pyros/demos to spam jump around and delay the round.
The pros are an obvious pull towards this change but the cons also bring about some annoyance so I want to also suggest a counter, there should be a default timer set in for the health packs to respawn in after they are taken. Currerntly there is a default of 10 seconds until a health pack has respawned, compare that to map size and distance between health packs tips the scale in the spam section just a bit too much for my taste so I suggest that with the change of the medium health kits we also up the respawn time to be 15-20 seconds or more based on the rating of the suggest. I leave this to the votes and if it gets accepted then I will set out to change every single ff2 map until all small health kits are changed to medium.

Wild Card Joker

Gameserver Admin
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
Having medium health packs is a good idea, but i can think of many ways spies and soldier can use it to their advantage.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)