Invalid Trolling (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zulgiv

(Thats what i copy pasted to the moderaor that banned me)

Munich 18.8.17

Dear (Monster),

I think it was you, the one that banned me on panda.tf minecraft server. Yes maybe i really deserve this ban beacuse it was a really dumb shit idea. But i wanted to make clear, that im not using any kind of aimbot. No cheates no. If its possible do add me here. http://steamcommunity.com/id/00225trololololololol/
So...if you wanna hear the hole story, i dont rreally think you are interested...but you maybe will...so however, if you did spectated me, i thinks so, you could see that im not using any kinds of cheates. Yes i do have 1700 houres in tf2, thats a lot. And thats why im so skilled. Yes its skill. If you dont belive me we can play a game together. Lets get back to the point. So if you could please, if you dont want to its fine...but could you please unban me. I want you that you add me so that you are 100 precent sure that im not using aimbot. And the thing i wrote in the chat was this. GET GOOD GET LMAOBOX. Yes a dumb idea. I copy pasted until, the chat box was fully filled with it.

Thank you

Daniel

Okay, thanks for the information. I will never gonna do what I've done this time.

I shouldn't give you false hopes.
We are very strict when it comes to advertising (just like hacking).
So I don't think so, but you can always try to appeal, though it's very unlikely it will get accepted.

I also got perm banned when advertising hacks for a joke, I didn't even notice till like 3 months either later cause I took a break from TF2, so yeah. It can suck at a lot, especially when you dont even mean it as harmful or advertising at all. Even though it is a rule, I cant exactly say it shouldn't exist either. So sorry man I wish you the best of luck, its possible to appeal so just try your hardest and make it look as neat as possible ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread