Declined Trade Rule Additions (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magglet

Donator
The Rule

So Recently, there seems to be a surge of many new traders coming to panda trade server. Now many of you will snide at the idea that people actually trade there. But I do, most of my bp trading is done on that server with the exception of some unusual trading.

Now, I am honestly absolutely sick of the number of people throwing the word "scammer" around like its nothing. I have seen so many people who are regular traders or legitimate people, being called a scammer by someone in chat because of the fact they didn't want to sell at a certain price or buy an item for a silly price. But the problem is, they spam that they are a scammer in voice communications or they do it in chat, but it completely ruins the chances of many people getting another trade on our server. This for one is completely unfair as many peoples idea of "scamming" is just something not going there way.

I suggest the rule be put in place that:

Users may not claim or type in chat that someone is a scammer or words of similar effect without evidence that they are in fact a scammer.

It should just be a simple gag punishment similar to spamming but, if the user is able to provide evidence then the gag should not be implemented.

Also, just a side note. Idk if we ban scammers, but the number of people I trade with that put forward the classic scams such as "a trusted friend" or PayPal with no evidence they are going to fulfil the trade should be banned. No question its bs they are allowed on the server and should be removed if possible.

Why do you think I put the colours in ;), I am pretty sure it doesn't fall under that rule I don't know if I just need clarification if I can report these people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread