Declined Trade chat spam (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark!

So sometimes people trade on servers like Jailbreak etc, and when someone buys a bunch of ref it completely fills the chat with

____ has traded for: Refined Metal

Now I've noticed when playing on panda's trade servers that they have a neat thing when someone is receiving items

1620302118244.png

I would love to add this to normal servers :)

I don't know if it's like plugin related and you can't put it on the normal servers but I definitely think a bunch of people would appreciate it

If I wasn't clear enough just tell me and I'll try to update it

Thanks for reading :)

I wouldn’t say this is a must,but it will definitely be a good feature for jb since reds no longer have to retype their message in the chat because somebody just traded a lot of stuff,and in return,will also make warden’s job much easier

Reactions: Mark!
I agree that it would be a good idea tbh. Trade chat spams are not really against the rules, but it can annoy other people, when they try to write something in chat.
Simply said, every server should have this feature

• Agree
  • Friendly
Reactions: Mark! and vinny
Also, what pisses me off when your trying to like say something important, and someone just trades a bunch of stuff it just like it makes it go away from how much items they traded. Or if your tying to trade something and someone just writes something it just gets the thing away and make them retype it because from how much items he traded. PLEASE REMOVE THIS ITS A PAIN IN THE ASS TO JUST RETYPE STUFF OVER AND OVER! This happens a lot on jb and trade, they do this to just try to flex to think there cool.

I've tried to see if we had an old suggestion of this to know where the plugin is but I can't seem to find it. I swear we had a thread about this before it was implemented to trade.

Any idea where it is? I need help and can't be bothered to google ?

• Useful
Reactions: _Black
I've tried to see if we had an old suggestion of this to know where the plugin is but I can't seem to find it. I swear we had a thread about this before it was implemented to trade.

Any idea where it is? I need help and can't be bothered to google ?

Me and Ricky went around some server figuring out on which ones the plugin doesn't work. All the ones where it doesn't work will also have a providing picture of evidence that it doesn't work
(Also thank you @baby for helping me when Ricky left)

I checked
#04 Dodgeball - Worked
#05 VSH - Worked
#07 MGE - Worked
#09 Deathrun - Worked
#10 Hightower - Worked
#13 - FF2 - Worked
#16 2Fort - Worked
SG 2Fort - Worked
SG Dodgeball - Worked
SG MGE - Worked
US FF2 - Worked
US Dustbowl - Worked
US Hightower - Worked

#23 MGE - Didn't work
US MGE - Didn't work
US 2Fort - Didn't work
US Dodgeball - Didn't work
US Dodgeball Advanced - Didn't work
US Harvest - Didn't work
US Jailbreak - Didn't work

US MGE

1637784443303.png

1637786945360.png

US 2Fort
1637787959489.png

US Dodgeball
1637788321673.png
US Dodgeball Advanced
1637788517623.png

US Harvest

1637788982850.png

US Jailbreak

1637789171741.png

The servers that I didn't check, are the ones that I think are inactive and would be a waste of time.

So looking at the thread Kevin did add them to all servers. Just for some reason they don't work on the servers listed by Mark above.

If anything it's a bug and the only way this will be fixed if there is an update or somebody could figure out how to fix that. With no one else other than Kevin having access to all files this isn't going to be possible.

So I'll leave this open a bit longer but it's most likely going to be declined as it'll never be completed.

• Sad
Reactions: Mark!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread