Declined Trade #25 - Grappling Hooks (1 Viewer)

Grappling Hooks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puddin

Banned
Hello!

Title says it all basically.

Pros;
- More movement control
- Flying headshots
- Being able to get on the rooftops (yes, I know you can get up there with the TNT/diving boards) or wherever you want to go easier and faster
- Less static gameplay
- Flying headshots

Cons;
- ???
- Maybe the Doomsday parkour will be affected but who even plays that lmao

I feel like adding a poll to this isn't such a good idea but, it'll close in 7 days.

Knipsel.PNG

Voting on your own poll... Ew

I am against this idea. for 2 reasons:

- Maybe the Doomsday parkour will be affected but who even plays that lmao

Not only Doomsday parkour will be affected. But there are more parkours that will be easy to do, also some secrets aswel in the map.

And sentrycamping will be seen more often.

Also. -1 for the poll... That's just rude. :^(

Reactions: SharpTips
I am against this idea. for 2 reasons:

1. Not only Doomsday parkour will be affected. But there are more parkours that will be easy to do, also some secrets aswel in the map.

2. And sentrycamping will be seen more often.

1. Disable the grappling hook during the parkour section (I believe you can do this, I'm not sure though).

2. Sentrycamping, if it becomes more common, will be more easily disrupted with the use of a Grappling hook as well; not to mention, most sentrycamping is directly above spawn, with the grappling hook, you have 3/4 other exits.

luv u.

• Agree
Reactions: SharpTips
1. Disable the grappling hook during the parkour section

I think It is possible just to strip weapons there, auto-strip, maybe
Btw add another "Flying headshots" x3

Hate this idea, I've played a few servers that have grappling hooks. You get a lot of salt because people use them to escape fights they normally wouldn't win. You end up with snipers using it all the time to get away. Tbh it feels dirty, I could see maybe an admin being allowed to turn grappling hooks on or off dependent on a vote. But it's normally cancerous if permanent.

Or make a "mode" or however you wanna call it, where people don't (can't damage any other opponent) fight and can just enjoy the grappling hook... geez

I want a hug now.

Your suggesting, they turn our "trade" deathmatch server, into a friendly no damage waste of time where all people do is "trade" but really you would just lose a load of key traders and players. Then the server would just be full of beggars and friendlies. Make a separate server for this or don't bother.

• Agree
Reactions: Nitro4D
Closing this as the result of the poll is "No".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread