This is not an Appeal. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
whyareyousaythismen.jpg
(on a real note it was nice knowing you even if it was short lived compared to other people you've met, i had lots of fun rebelling with you, good luck in future endeavours)

Well everyone, I have read your responses. Thank you for all of your input.

the things i've have done equates to less than 1% of all of my time spent here. anybody that truly knows who i am is on my side.

its obvious what i did was stupid as hell, but in reality there are people in this community who have committed far worse, and hurt far more people than i have.

i do not feel any remorse for the freekills, but lying to you guys about the story, that is something i regret.

sorry @Cowboy for hurting your feelings, but it's clear you dont understand who i am to feel so passionately about your opinions.

its been fun playing with you all, and i will always be there in spirit.

see ya. :)

Not to be rude man but the ''anybody that truly knows who i am is on my side.'' sounds narcissistic as hell and invalidates any apology you make

''but in reality there are people in this community who have committed far worse, and hurt far more people than i have', if you kill 1 person then yeah mass murderers are worse than you, that doesn't make you right

''i do not feel any remorse for the freekills, but lying to you guys about the story' so you'd do it again if given the chance, as long as you don't lie about it?

''but it's clear you dont understand who i am to feel so passionately about your opinions.'', really passive aggressive, this message is clearly an attack on cowboy rather than an apology

Not to be rude man but the ''anybody that truly knows who i am is on my side.'' sounds narcissistic as hell and invalidates any apology you make

''but in reality there are people in this community who have committed far worse, and hurt far more people than i have', if you kill 1 person then yeah mass murderers are worse than you, that doesn't make you right

''i do not feel any remorse for the freekills, but lying to you guys about the story' so you'd do it again if given the chance, as long as you don't lie about it?

''but it's clear you dont understand who i am to feel so passionately about your opinions.'', really passive aggressive, this message is clearly an attack on cowboy rather than an apology
see, thats the issue, the point of this post was just to appeal to the part of the community that i dont care about. this post literally has no face value. i am still friends with people of this community who understand the type of person i am. and anyone hating does not matter to me.

if you think i sound narcissistic then you are ignorant to the circumstances.

all the work i've put into this community should make it clear the type of person i am.

this is like unmasking the scooby doo villain, cool you admitted to it and not feeling remorse you get a 👍

see, thats the issue, the point of this post was just to appeal to the part of the community that i dont care about. this post literally has no face value. i am still friends with people of this community who understand the type of person i am. and anyone hating does not matter to me.

if you think i sound narcissistic then you are ignorant to the circumstances.

So you just made this post to save face then? There is literally no meaning at all behind this thread, you just made it so you don't come over as bad as you seem

I've known you for a while (I used to be zwippie, noteyuuta, detective shemp, I had plenty of names) and I didn't really care that you did this, it's just tf2 jailbreak and rounds only last a few minutes at a time anyway, but with this thread you're really showing how narcissistic and self absorbed you really are, if anything this thread is making me LOSE respect for you rather than forgive you and appreciate you coming clean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread