This is not an Appeal. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamhuman

Hello everyone. My name is human, previously known as purple. I have been playing Jailbreak since 2009. I played originally on my brother's account on Counter Strike: Source, and eventually created my own account when I found my way into the TF2 Jailbreak community. This game has brought me so much happiness and joy over the years, and it always been the one thing in my life I can't ever seem to let go of. The communities I have been a part of, the people I have met, the friendships and bonds that I have created, it all means so much to me. The moments that I find playing Jailbreak are so fulfilling and hard to find anywhere else. There are people out here reading this who probably have known me for years, and knowing that is what hurts the most right now.

I am writing this to make a confession. It's time I stopped hiding the truth to the people of this community that I care about so much.

I am responsible for every single alternate account created in attempt to mass freekill and play "Super Idol" that has been seen in-game. I tried making up lies to prevent the fallback, but it doesn't feel right hiding this anymore. It hurts to admit this knowing what the consequences will be, but I'm writing this now because I accept them. And I understand that this is the end.

Thank you to everyone who has been a part of my life, I appreciate all that you guys have done for me, and I apologize for making up the stories, misleading others, and ruining the gameplay of other players for my own amusement.

It was nice knowing you all.

say sike my brother

You got zero sympathy from me. I considered you my friend and others did too.

When you were banned initially and gave us that bullshit spoofing story, not only did we immediately believe you, but users began to question panda's security integrity as a result. You used that trust the community had in you and abused it to try to cover your own ass. You and i have spent all this time spending potentially tens of hours stopping whatever we were doing at the time and hopping on the server to ban alts and here you are, one of them.

I am so extremely disappointed in you human.

I hope you realize the fact no one questioned your story speaks volume to how much people held you highly and trusted you fully, I honestly can’t tell if you care about that.

Reactions: _Black
1691594951600.jpeg

How could you have been the imposter all along human

Reactions: tehlinx
Is this truly real? What the fuck is going.

So let me get this straight, the same guy who gave me my first perma-guardban for ACCIDENTALLY freekilled reds is the same guy who made alts to terrorize the server?

Fucking clown.

Hello everyone. My name is human, previously known as purple. I have been playing Jailbreak since 2009. I played originally on my brother's account on Counter Strike: Source, and eventually created my own account when I found my way into the TF2 Jailbreak community. This game has brought me so much happiness and joy over the years, and it always been the one thing in my life I can't ever seem to let go of. The communities I have been a part of, the people I have met, the friendships and bonds that I have created, it all means so much to me. The moments that I find playing Jailbreak are so fulfilling and hard to find anywhere else. There are people out here reading this who probably have known me for years, and knowing that is what hurts the most right now.

I am writing this to make a confession. It's time I stopped hiding the truth to the people of this community that I care about so much.

I am responsible for every single alternate account created in attempt to mass freekill and play "Super Idol" that has been seen in-game. I tried making up lies to prevent the fallback, but it doesn't feel right hiding this anymore. It hurts to admit this knowing what the consequences will be, but I'm writing this now because I accept them. And I understand that this is the end.

Thank you to everyone who has been a part of my life, I appreciate all that you guys have done for me, and I apologize for making up the stories, misleading others, and ruining the gameplay of other players for my own amusement.

It was nice knowing you all.

You're Weird

Thats not very human of you.. maybe seek professional help?

I made a really poorly-constructed "report" on human a year ago for a stupid reason (him just acting cranky), but as it turns out during that time he was secretly making alts to MFK and troll the server.

I don't know what to say.

• Indifferent
Reactions: ItsNotCalassic
What a heinous crime! 😭😭😭

God will forgive you brother. In Jesus name. You will be forgiven.

Reactions: iamhuman
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread