Thinking About This (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh hey, it's that guy again who causes alot of drama on the forums.
--

Do you actually have common sense? It takes some courage to come back like this, or it is plain stupidity.
I don't think people really care to ask this but let me have a go with it, why did you come back after making a fool out of yourself? (more then once)

• Agree
Reactions: Joe
why did you come back after making a fool out of yourself? (more then once)

On mumble he said "the past few weeks I've been looking for another community with Dodgeball and Jailbreak but I didn't find one".

Although he'd never admit that that's the only reason and will probably say that he really cares about this place.

Let say, there is peoples who are want to get attentions.
Also there are ppl, who gets attention when they want that like me lol
Then there is peoples who are whoring attention making problems, being 2faces, like michael. Be yourself, it's good, but you are not clearly that, who you are, you are monster. talking shit about us, our community, stabbing into our back.

You are good guy, if you dont bring your bad sides, you are immature, immature in same level as ciro, bebel and doc piss (no offence mates ). Also blaming other admins being bad, because you didint get your admin position. Seems that admin position is more important for you, than friends.

Also shit talking about our community, hey we didint do ANYTHING to you, so stop blaming us, it's your mistake, not ours. You shit talked about us on other communities, we didint, that is the reason why most of members dislikes you.

And no, i dont dislike you, because I dont see any reason for that, but let me say this. If you make more mistakes, I wont be on your side, panda's either.

You really should make really, really, really really, really , really , really good apologize thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wolf and Emerge
Michael, seriously, can you fuck off and spread your bullshit elsewhere?

The people who genuinely give a fuck about you or your story and real life are so little you can count them with your fingers and the people who completely don't give a fuck about you or your shitty mindset are so many that they're like dots on a polka dot shirt.

Just leave and don't come back - we don't want your pathetic stories or your apologies. You're a scumbag through and through and nothing will change that.

• Agree
Reactions: Emerge and OxyGenE
When you thought he couldn't go any lower...
Honestly I see no reason not to ban him, he's pretty much hated in the whole community. We had it calm and nice here, then he came back with his bullshit again. If he thought he could manipulate us with that bullshit he was horribly wrong, that's not going to work here.

Kevin, please, banhammer?

neh, I dont see nay reason to ban him. Just ingore him, he just want to get that kind of attention.

neh, I dont see nay reason to ban him. Just ingore him, he just want to get that kind of attention.
Not to be rude, but then you're either seriously blind or you actually like him.

Not to be rude, but then you're either seriously blind or you actually like him.

Neh I am not blind, even he is my friend doesnt mean that is the reason why he should not get bans. I dont see any reason to ban him. Just ingore him. He only want to get attention, he is just that kind of person, making such drama makes him moist.

he will get banned anyways and will cry it in other communites.

Off-Topic:
>tfw you want to lock a bad thread for obvious reasons but you cant, due to the fact that shit is hitting the fan.
On-Topic: @EvoWarrior5 Aye, mate!

*ironic mode enabled*

this thread is the same sadness as this :(
cqml.png

*ironic mode disabled*

when is the next leaving thread coming from you?

I don't honestly understand the point in this thread. There are:
- him, Michael, who complains here in a game-forum about trivial and infantile problems (maybe a girlfriend or a "good website" could help him), as if he had nothing better to do but wasting his own life here, in a place he doesn't like;
- and the other people who don't simply mock him, but who criticise and insult him, wasting a lot time with an user who is wasting his time himself, user who is maybe having fun with you all considering him xD

But well, people here (me, Michael, you all) are free to waste their time as they want :rolleyes:. And why not, this whole thing has a little touch of fun, too! :grouphug:

P.S. And yes, by the way, I'm wasting time of my life in a worthless way, too. I recognise it. Damn the system!! LOL

• Winner
Reactions: CiroBishop
Michael, if you wanted a new start, create a new account, change your Steam username, learn from your past mistakes and be a more constructive member of this community. Being on and off and shitposting this community on others won't help rebuild your reputation much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread