Thinking About This (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all I know it has been a while and you see I have had sometime to think about my previous actions and knowing that there are going to be hateful comments and I will take it all on the chin.

Go ahead with what you all have to say

MichaelWebb100

GR_fuck_off_will_you.gif

i cant wait to see all of the beautifull answers and then an admin closing it or something like that

qiy3og92yh9olbw5alp6.png

mtlftdp-png.4252.png

why are you comming back in a place where you have tons of bad memories ?

https://www.panda-community.com/threads/leaving-this-time-for-good.5334/
I am tired of the bullshit from people
I see to much shit in Dodgeball
you must really love shit to come back again .

What the fuck do I have to do in order to get people to know that I am who I am you ain't changing that.
that's the point you did not understood you should have changed that's why you are not admin.

peace out Panda I am gone
So I have made up my mind since I know how this community works now
oh yeah really, leaving this time for good ?

probably the best way to say it.

• Agree
Reactions: Jayy and Matth
Could we please issue an official Admin Application Ban on MichealWebb so he doesn't start with the buttlicking again. :)

258959569_128783513624506819_answer_1_xlarge.jpe
wql75t.jpg

Are we only posting memes instead arguing about what he did?

Little advice Michael, please, use dots, commans, question marks etc , your text is really horrible to read.

• Winner
Reactions: CiroBishop
Knowing on what I have done in the past and hurting people, I need to start seeing things like this, I have been a colossal cunt since my Grandad passed away, and I know that is not who he would want me to be, when I was younger (in school) I was a kind hearted person I kept myself to myself and never hurt anyone, but looking back from what I have done on the internet I became a monster, I know I will be hated here for a long time but I deserve this as I treated so many people here with heartless content and I know people will say that I am being a kiss-ass, here or trying to be manipulative but I need to put the asshole aside and say "Hey, this is who I really am." I am MichaelWebb100 and this is me sincerely apologizing, I hope that many of you can accept that and if it takes time then it takes time, because wounds do not heal fast.

And how do we know you actually mean it? It's like I would take a gun and shoot someone then say sorry. And yet again I kill someone else.

This isn't working mate, we do not like you.

And how do we know you actually mean it? It's like I would take a gun and shoot someone then say sorry. And yet again I kill someone else.

This isn't working mate, we do not like you.
I know I am not liked but I am telling the truth and if it ever comes to it that I am not like what I said previously then I would not be mad if I got banned

Knowing on what I have done in the past and hurting people, I need to start seeing things like this, I have been a colossal cunt since my Grandad passed away, and I know that is not who he would want me to be, when I was younger (in school) I was a kind hearted person I kept myself to myself and never hurt anyone, but looking back from what I have done on the internet I became a monster, I know I will be hated here for a long time but I deserve this as I treated so many people here with heartless content and I know people will say that I am being a kiss-ass, here or trying to be manipulative but I need to put the asshole aside and say "Hey, this is who I really am." I am MichaelWebb100 and this is me sincerely apologizing, I hope that many of you can accept that and if it takes time then it takes time, because wounds do not heal fast.

This is pathetic, you're pathetic, that's what you really are, changing your profile pic. to convince yourself that you changed and bringing on your past (where no one give a single fuck about if you really want to know though) to justify how you acted is even more. Why would you come back in a place where literally no one appreciate you? You had the opportunity to not come back anymore, take it back with your honor, or at least what's left of it, and ciao.

Well, not to be rude or generally hateful towards you, but I would actually want you banned. Considering that you don't learn from your mistakes only make me sad as there is other things to waste precious time on. But I am not the one to decide if you get banned or not, that is up to the 'others'. My personal opinion may not matter in this case as I barely know you. But from all the threads and posts I've seen I've built a pretty bad image of you on the forums.

Seeing people like you that are immature is one factor as to why not let immature people loose on the internet. Thinking before posting is one thing, but once it has been posted you can barely do anything about it.

This is pathetic, you're pathetic, that's what you really are, changing your profile pic. to convince yourself that you changed and bringing on your past (where no one give a single fuck about if you really want to know though) to justify how you acted is even more. Why would you come back in a place where literally no one appreciate you? You had the opportunity to not come back anymore, take it back with your honor, or at least what's left of it, and ciao.

Agreed, if the plan is to leave for good and stay gone, then freaking stay gone. Because that is what you wrote in your open "goodbye letter" to the forums. 99% predicted that you would return with an open apologies-let-me-kiss-your-ass thread. YOU'VE ALREADY MADE 2 OF THESE...

I'm not gonna spend any more time discussing this topic, instead I'm gonna get some precious sleep.

Look I don't want to say anything, but after reading things you've said about panda on OTHER COMMUNITIES it makes me support what @Da Random said that we should ban you because all of the trouble you've caused. I honestly am so upset about what you've done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread