Thinking About This (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leave him, ignore him as @Skiffa said or ban him.
After all these leaves and comeback I don't think that there will be more excuses for what you have done, traitor.

So to bring everyone up to speed;

• Micheal Webb crawled back
  • Micheal receives unwelcoming messages
  • Micheal gets mad
  • Micheal goes to BP and applies to clan.
  • Micheal says 'ban me' on panda.
  • Micheal creates one of the best dramas we've had in a long time.
  • Micheal is now no longer for panda. This thread is now useless to other then ban him.

Just saying guys, banning an account won't stop someone from coming back depending on the person and from what we've seen so far, the sky is the limit with Micheal.

So to bring everyone up to speed;

• Micheal Webb crawled back
  • Micheal receives unwelcoming messages
  • Micheal gets mad
  • Micheal goes to BP and applies to clan.
  • Micheal says 'ban me' on panda.
  • Micheal creates one of the best dramas we've had in a long time.
  • Micheal is now no longer for panda. This thread is now useless to other then ban him.
  • Michael is a meme generator.
Just IP ban on the forum and servers, if he comes back he'll get ban again, till he get enough of it, even if I highly doubt that he'll come back now, with all these warm messages.

• Michael is a meme generator.
Just IP ban on the forum and servers, if he comes back he'll get ban again, till he get enough of it, even if I highly doubt that he'll come back now, with all these warm messages.
yeah, i would also vote for an IP ban. panda has seen enough drama in it's history.

• Agree
Reactions: CiroBishop
It's fun how everyone just agrees when one person brings up a point that gets all the credits. (not saying that I'm defending micheal, I am doing the exact opposite).

yey, ban pls

• Agree
Reactions: CiroBishop
I vote for an IP ban, the question is who will do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread