Invalid TheRealMax Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRealMax

My name is Max. In Steam TheRealMax ツ

- I am 14 but in about 2 months 15. (4.1.2002)

- Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:56686334

- My time zone is Finland UTC +2 EET. To be honest i don't know anything about PMs and AMs because in Finland we don't use those and i'm quite stupid. But i am usually on afternoon. On weekend i am online almost whole day.

- I would like to apply on VS Saxton Hale server (#4), because i play 80% of my Team Fortress 2 playing time on Panda-Community's VSH server.

- Yes, i do have mic.

- I haven't been admin on any server before, so this is kinda new to me. But i guess i know the basics. Maybe i need bit help with commands.

- I don't, because i'm bit young and don't know like anything about working with SourceMod.

- I love to play on Panda's servers. Nowadays i play on there almost everyday for one to ten hours. I'm quite kind person and i hate rule breakers that can't get banned when there are no admins on the server. I would try to do my best while being admin. :)

Punishments:

Abusing call: Warn once and then ban for couple hours.

Map exploiting: Warn once, slay and if they wont stop, ban for several hours.

Hacking: Instantly give permanent ban without warnings.

Spamming voice/chat: Warn maybe one to two times then give mute for some hours.

Important: One thing that you should know. I'm not that active on forum, but if it's needed, i can try to start being more active on forums. But still reading threads isn't my thing. I like shoutbox most :D

If you anything to say, tell me! THANKS! <3

While you have followed the application template, it would be nice to see the questions included in it as well.

Edit: You posted it in the "Archived" section, not really the correct one.

Oh man sorry so where do i need to post this?

I'll move it for you, DW.
I haven't checked if you meet requirements yet though, hold on!

Wait you're 14. You need permission to apply if you are below the age of 15.

I highly suggest you gets to know VSH admins such as @Sir Matty @Danny (Sorry if I missed anyone).

So it's really invalid, you can fish out for permission or you can wait 2 months till your birthday :)

Reactions: Deep
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread