The Dusty Clog Up (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's best that someone closes this thread it's probably just gonna end into a discusion.

Also intellectus, people can get away with this cause it's something that's part of the game and if people find new tactics in freak fortress then fuck that's amazing as that makes the game more interesting.

• Agree
Reactions: Wasman
A lot of players managed to do it without losing a lot of hp, but sorry i do not have a little notebook next to me to write all those names. I think it's enough now, there is no more to say between us.

• Agree
Reactions: Zushikikato Wolfeh
I have a question on the matter. If I'm thinking on the correct map it's the one where you have 3ish narrow hallways and at each end only one of the holes up pushes you up...Maybe even two? It's been a while. The tunnels connects to different parts of the map underground. Now if you're a jumping Hale you can deal with this medic situation easily...But if they're the last two and you're a teleporting hale how would you deal with it? Just make a be line for that up hole that leads up? (Though that'll prove difficult as the tunnel is tight) or just hope to get lucky one of the medics slips up the uber?

What I suggest is take note what good players are doing each round and go for them first so you don't get stuck in the difficult situations . It happens on other servers like skial and FoG, but more with engie tactics. You'll lose the game if you don't knock out the high damage and tricksters players first ;o

• Agree
Reactions: Wasman
Fine, have it your way. Cedendo victor abibis.

As for this "tactic", I'm certain it will backfire sometime in the future.

So long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread