The Dusty Clog Up (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Intellectus

So , a new tactic has been developed by some, very crafty, medics. Take a look.
2016-01-04_00002.jpg

I like to call it the Dusty Clog Up. To deploy this tactic the map has to be vsh_dustshowdown_panda. You need 2 or more medics with uber saws (works best when using the crossbow).
The way it works: the medics go underground, and find the knot of the three halls. They keep a lookout, while building Ubercharge. When the hale shows up, one of them pops the uber and the other one starts pounding on the hales sorry behind. The attacking medic builds uber with either the saw or the range weap. By the time one uber stops, the attacking medic is ready to charge the healing one. The process repeats.

This is a very powerful tactic, since hale can't do jack to stop it. I think it also shows that medics, and medic duos in particular, are somewhat overpowered (but i realise that most people won't agree with me on this).

Just thought you guys should know.

oh, its this uber chain tactic many medics have used for about 4000 years

Just wait until they pop the über and run away?

• Agree
Reactions: Wasman
You mean this is a bit different since you are mad at me for some reason, and since Max and I are the only ones doing this atm. You are just doing this thread cause you hate us, this is not exploiting, sorry buddy.
yeah, I can clearly see you are mad at us, and I don't really see reason why since this is normal thing to do, to be honest here.

I hate you? I've got no reason to. If anything I admire you. You are quality players. True, when you pull stuff like medic duos and goomba scouts I get mildly annoyed. But who doesn't? This has nothing to do with you two.

I'm just concerned for the possible overuse of this tactic. Its quite easy to pull, and I don't want hale having to waste >50% of his health on 2 medics and the entire team camping underground, hoping to save themselves and score some easy kills, a situation that could easily come true in the future. Just take a look at NecGamings own vsh_night_museum_v2 for a similar example.

• Disagree
Reactions: Zushikikato Wolfeh
You admire me, that must explains all the salty words toward me. But alright let's make a truce then, no more bs between us, we are good, if you are ok with that ofc

You admire me, that must explains all the salty words toward me. But alright let's make a truce then, no more bs between us, we are good, if you are ok with that ofc

Agreed. No more bad blood. Now back to the issue at hand...

I guess it could be considered 'wasting time/delaying/not doing damage' if people immediately run down into this tunnel while other players are alive and fighting. It makes sense when done by engineers and heavies, but not by the other more mobile classes.

This is also unfair for the players actively fighting, as they do not get their deserved minicrits and crits for being the last two and one player(s) alive, respectably.

Assuming a timebomb is placed on the players doing this tunnel camping while the rest of the red team is still alive, then they'll have no choice but to go out and actively participate. All the boss needs to do then is kill them before they're the last players left (and therefore allowed to camp).

• Disagree
Reactions: Zushikikato Wolfeh
Just a tip if anyone didnt know that when the medics are ubered you can push them off

Are you again complaining about stuff being OP when it isn't >.>
Agreed. No more bad blood. Now back to the issue at hand...

The only issue is here you finding everything op because YOU can't handle them.. this is just like the gentlespy thread where the votes ended 21/1
Practice more instead of trying to 'fix' everything to YOUR skilllevel :l

• Agree
Reactions: Flynt
They don't rush into the underground. They do damage. When I play with them, I mostly just follow them because that's us three normally play. They don't waste time, delay or deal no damage. If they happen to be the last player's and they are underground, they will just tell the hale where they are, and tell him where to go to find them.

For me, this is just another cool map tactic. Just like the Goomba-Stomp strategy on Crevice. Just another regular thing almost everyone does.

They don't rush into the underground. They do damage. When I play with them, I mostly just follow them because that's us three normally play. They don't waste time, delay or deal no damage.

Then the solution is as I mentioned to simply kill them earlier.

/thread

Are you again complaining about stuff being OP when it isn't >.>

The only issue is here you finding everything op because YOU can't handle them.. this is just like the gentlespy thread where the votes ended 21/1
Practice more instead of trying to 'fix' everything to YOUR skilllevel :l

Good to see ppl arent juming to conclusions here.

In fact, I was the only one on the server able to handle them. It just saddens me what people can get away with around here.

Btw I'm "so sorry" for trying to point out this servers faults. It's best we just bow down to our infallible and omnipotent server masters.

Sadly you wern't the only one able to handle us. A lot of people succeed to destroy us into those corridors. You are just making your round last 10 minutes since you are affraid to loose, and you are waiting for the right moment when we arn't paying attention to kill us, even trying to kill us from above with that zero's rage, but you failed. Cheers.

Sadly you wern't the only one able to handle us. A lot of people succeed to destroy us into those corridors. You are just making your round last 10 minutes since you are affraid to loose, and you are waiting for the right moment when we arn't paying attention to kill us, even trying to kill us from above with that zero's rage, but you failed. Cheers.

And I'm sure you can name the player who managed to accomplish this feat without either losing a huge amount of health, or RPSing you. Right?

again only thing is here is you complaining because you don't know what to do. you seriously have an attitude of. i can't beat it, so it must get nerfed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread