Accepted tehlinx's guardban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tehlinx

Name of your Banned Steam Account: tehlinx
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:189254388
Date and Time of the Ban: nov 15
Reason about the Ban: mass-freekilling
Admin that Banned you: Coal
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:

hello. i am here once again. it has been 4 months since my guardban. firstly i would like to apologize to both the admins in general and the players on that day, due to my own immaturity I ruined the point of jb and lost respect for my actions on that day, i do believe that i was deserving of my guardban, and frequent other denials appeals. though my attitude may be shaky, i love the panda community and jailbreak, and hope you can truly understand how remorseful and regretful i am since my guardban. i promise to think more and act later when it comes to my choices and be les ignorant to what an admin says, i hope you can find it in your heart to allow me back on blue

thank you and have a nice day

id also like to apologize for my unprofessional behavior to the admin's and Kevin Panda on the forums, my immaturity showed once again and i apologize for how i acted, i promise to be more responsible, and to become a better person, by making the best decisions (not to use the forums as much, and to not at all shitpost on here. ), which in the long term will be the best decision for the forums. i truly hope for your forgiveness, and hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me.
And another way to show that i truly want to be forgiven a few weeks after i got banned by banana, the ban glitch was still happening to me, i then decided to asked cowboy to re-guardban me to show my commitment to being unguardbanned, sadly i dont have the dms anymore due to me asking on steam. so you may have to ask cowboy to vouch for me.

Since you've been a good egg as of late (according to an anonymous member of the jb staff team) the teamban may be removed. Please contact a member of the jb team to have the guardban removed.

Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread