Declined tehlinx's fourth guardban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tehlinx

Name of your Banned Steam Account: tehlinx
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:189254388
Date and Time of the Ban: nov 15
Reason about the Ban: mass-freekilling
Admin that Banned you: Coal
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:

hello. it has been 2 months since my guardban on the us jailbreak server after i regrettably mass freekilled what had happen was that while i was warden i decided to make the reds stack on the sticky-bomb i launched and after a short-while of both me and the reds taunting each other i decided to detenated the stickbomb. i would like to apologize for the my actions on that day as they broke the rules and ruined the experiance for other jailbreaking players. and to apologize to the admin team for bothering them with my actions on that night. and i hope that you find it in your heart to forgive me and to let me back on the guardteam on jailbreak. on this note i'd also like to apologize for my behavior on theses forums, aka my preivious guardban appeals, my attitude to multiple high-ranking admins on these forums, and multipule times of shitposting on the forums i truly promise to follow the rules of jailbreak and to not cause more trouble to the admin team and to the owner.

Nice ban. I'm sure you are a trustworthy fellow we can let back on blue especially considering you ignored an admins word to not join the guard team during a time where teambans were down.

Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread