Status
Not open for further replies.

VinnyTheSpy

• Current Steam name.Danny12bear
  • SteamID (Unique ID on HlStatsx). idk
  • Which server the rule was broken on.jb
  • Any useful links such as their HLStats profile / SourceBans search
  • The rule or rules they broke. teamkill in hg bc he didnt like me
  • The evidence that they broke the rule or rules above.

Info from Danny12bear
STEAM_0:1:712200595

@_Black @VinnyTheSpy While i appreciate the clips from the round before, Im missing the start of the round on the first clip and cant see what happened before he teamkilled vinny.

If you guys could supply a longer clip of what happened before the 14 second clip it'd help me out greatly cause i don't know if Danny is just trying to stop batman from freekilling or just doing it out of retaliation from last round.

@_Black @VinnyTheSpy While i appreciate the clips from the round before, Im missing the start of the round on the first clip and cant see what happened before he teamkilled vinny.

If you guys could supply a longer clip of what happened before the 14 second clip it'd help me out greatly cause i don't know if Danny is just trying to stop batman from freekilling or just doing it out of retaliation from last round.
Give me a minute

Reactions: Cowboy
i can show the start of the round so u can see he wasnt doing it to stop me from freekilling

Also he said in the clip qoute " I should have done this from the start" Showing a form of retaliation

1690070574530.png

Okay so these 3 things are his Eventlogs from the round, and seen in the clip he is saying that safezone is ontop of cells and the railing/fence. So thats why he killed the spy for entering a safezone.
Absolutely no reason to teamkill VinnyTheSpy in this instance.

Reviewing the event logs is fine enough for me, I appreciate the additional evidence and his steam id information. However I'm going to address something here in this report.

You absolutely cannot use "Off mic blues 30 seconds" as an excuse to kill guards who are barely even talking over warden.

Turning on Friendly Fire as the Warden in order to teamkill is allowed in cases where:
  • Mass Freekilling
  • Repeatedly opening cell doors early
  • any other situations that make the round unplayable

The other individual "Uncledanewannabe" Is absolutely making the round unplayable with his activity on voice, but hi is nowhere near making the round unplayable. _Black was talking during your no mic order and you deliberately didn't kill him but killed hi for some minor talking on the mic. Hi did not overtalk you a single time during the course of those clips and you still teamkilled him. That sort of behavior is not going to fly.

Vinny will receive a teamban for Illegal Teamkilling
Uncledanewannabe will receive a mute for overtalking after being warned by _black
Danny will receive a mute for overtalking + a teamban for Teamkilling after being warned by _black
shocker will also receive a mute for continuing to micspam/overtalk after being warned by _black

Accepted, I guess.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: _Black
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread