Status
Not open for further replies.

karl Murdoch

my steam nickname is karl Murdoch
steam id is: STEAM_0:1:549269487
time of ban: 27/01/2024
teamkilled a blu
crabf

i was just giving orders to where the reds should go but when i asked the reds to go to the game box game a blu called callum kept hitting buttons even in the previous maps he was already told by other wardens but still didnt listen and when he did it to me when i was warden i told him to stop even in the report _black made on me and chuck but he still continued to open box game door with his smg

https://www.panda-community.com/threads/us-jailbreak-report-018.32358/post-150751 video in question

Teamkilling blues is only justifiable if they are actively making a round unplayable (mfking, etc). As far as I can tell from the video given they at worst turned on a game, though it did not significantly affect the round. If they were instead turning off the game I'd be more understanding but a teamkill seems unjustifiable. There's a solid minute and a half of uninterrupted gameplay while you're laughing with your other guard trying to set up a teamkill.

If they were button griefing a bunch previously it would be more beneficial if you could file a report against them. Previous incidents doesn't mean you can kill a guy for opening doors, it means you should report the person in question.

I'll be declining this. You may attempt to re-appeal in a month from today on February 27th. This does not imply your appeal will be accepted nor denied.

• Agree
Reactions: Cowboy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread