Declined Teamban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gokufan1986

Name of your Banned Steam Account: I change my name all the time but right now its gokufan1986

Steam ID 32 : STEAM_0:1:229631836

Date and Time of the Ban: 2:15 AM Cest, january 24th 2023

Reason about the Ban: Baiting

Admin that Banned you: Banana

Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:
Hi, 's me again. Looking back I'll take full responsibility, I was trying too hard to be ''the funny guy'' instead of being an active guard, which caused me to do some stupid stuff until I eventually went too far. If allowed to I would like to ask one final chance and be a guard again. I'll not make the same mistakes again and take better care of how I behave, especially on blu team.

You have a gag on you right now, so there's no way you can be trusted to take care of your behaviour, at least at this moment.
Semi has the final say but I don't think you should be back on blue.

You have a gag on you right now, so there's no way you can be trusted to take care of your behaviour, at least at this moment.
Semi has the final say but I don't think you should be back on blue.
In my defense I was gagged for just joking around and calling someone a twat, that was in good fun, but it's only a month so I never appealed it, I do think that gag was undeserved but agree to disagree

• Funny
Reactions: _Black
In my defense I was gagged for just joking around and calling someone a twat, that was in good fun, but it's only a month so I never appealed it, I do think that gag was undeserved but agree to disagree

I disagree with that statement, your chatlogs show you as a person who seems to anger easily. Your story also does not line up with the chatlogs or Ian's side of the story.

8b5e404b234d845cbc8240c5066efc3e.png

Considering that you've continued to be consistent problem on the servers, I do not feel it is the right time to remove the guardban.

Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread