Invalid Team Balance For #25 Trade (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimjo

Donator
Recently, When I have been on the trade server, The teams are Extremely unbalanced. For example, When I joined today i noticed that there were 20 people on one team and 8 on the other.

This makes some parts of the server not as fun as it would be since the teams are quite unfair. I Know that it is a trade server which is made for buying/selling items but if there is no team balance the people who aren't trading may not like it. Also, If the teams are unbalanced, people may lose quite a lot of points if the teams are unbalanced by a lot. If you do Make a plugin for team balancing, I'm not asking for it to be fully balanced, Just balanced enough to make it fair for all players.

Please consider this, Thanks

Wasn't there a teambalance plugin in use once and it caused a fuck ton crying in people for not being able to swap teams how they wish, on a trading server?

As far as I am concerned, nobody is forced to leave the spawn in a trading server and I don't see gamememe points gathered on a trading server even worthy of bragging rights.

But that is just my opinion and they usually suck :^)

• Agree
Reactions: iceviet and ST6
Wasn't there a teambalance plugin in use once and it caused a fuck ton crying in people for not being able to swap teams how they wish, on a trading server?

As far as I am concerned, nobody is forced to leave the spawn in a trading server and I don't see gamememe points gathered on a trading server even worthy of bragging rights.

But that is just my opinion and they usually suck :^)
I agree, people will be annoyed at not being able to change team and some people don't even leave spawn. But sometimes, there is so many people outside their spawn on the enemy team that u CAN'T leave the spawn

I agree, people will be annoyed at not being able to change team and some people don't even leave spawn. But sometimes, there is so many people outside their spawn on the enemy team that u CAN'T leave the spawn
It's a win some lose some kind of situation in both ways, there will be 1v16s but tbh personally I'd rather have that over the balance

It's a win some lose some kind of situation in both ways, there will be 1v16s but tbh personally I'd rather have that over the balance
Personally, I would rather have a 8v8 or a 7v9 (or anything on the lines of that). Like I said I don’t want it fully balanced just so much that ‘1v16’ wouldn’t happen. At the most something like 6v11 or maybe 7v10

This is a trading server, right? What if you want to show off weapons/hats to an interested trader? What would you do then? Also if you want to duel people, go to our MGE server or our Duel server.

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: fanthom and Jimjo
Trade 25 is like a deathmatch server. Honestly its mental and unfortunately I disagree we need a team balance. The server is a living meme and alot of fun how it is. Why change something that isnt broken?

Reactions: mosteraz
After everyone’s opinion and everyone’s view on it I now think this is a bad idea due to the points people have given. I don’t think it should be changed now so an admin could close this if they want too

i could enable auto teambalance, lmk incase necessary or not otherwise i'll close this.

Eh I’m not that bothered anymore, probably not nessacary cause, like people said, it’s a trading server, usually not meant for just fighting. However if someone else wants to have team balance I’m fine with that since I don’t go on the server that much except trading.

As said above somewhere by some person not of relevance (me haha), the balance plugin caused an outrage last time, whereas I haven't seen a single negative comment about the teams not being balanced in-game after it was removed.

As sorta expressed above by Jimjo already, I think this one is ready to be closed out kebloni :^)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread