Completed Suggesttt (1 Viewer)

Let's add this?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bambi

Donator
Hi

This suggestion is to allow people on jailbreak to ghost AFK reds (specifically when they are just in cells at spawn points). We already allow people to do this if the player is blue, but reds for some reason nah. I've been turning a blind eye generally to people ghosting afk reds in cells specifically because well, it's only to help hurry and end the round as it only leads to unnecessary time waste when nobody can say anything about it. I generally don't get why I needed to even suggest this since it feels more just like an overall quality improv, but here we go anyways.

I generally don't get why I needed to even suggest this
Neither do I. Our rules state ghosting is when you're giving players an unfair advantage they otherwise wouldn't have. I don't quite see how calling out an afk would qualify as ghosting.
Are admins punishing calling out AFKs on jailbreak? Because I definitely wouldn't.

I don't really think it needs to be added anywhere. Maybe change AFK blus to AFK players in the ghosting exception examples.

Reactions: Jim Bob
I voted Yes, but obviously the ghoster has to check if the guy in cell is really AFK or that's just some weird tactic.
For example: guard going to taunt kill a fake AFK and he moving and killing the guard; 2 fake AFKs in same cell, guard going to melee-kill them but being tricked.
* weird gamer moves, don't ask me but that's possible *

Neither do I. Our rules state ghosting is when you're giving players an unfair advantage they otherwise wouldn't have. I don't quite see how calling out an afk would qualify as ghosting.
Are admins punishing calling out AFKs on jailbreak? Because I definitely wouldn't.

I don't really think it needs to be added anywhere. Maybe change AFK blus to AFK players in the ghosting exception examples.
Yep pretty much, but @Madact has forced the issue and said this needed to be suggested over just implementing it or flat out ignoring it, so here we are. About adding it, I can probably just edit the “exceptions to ghosting” in the jailbreak rules.

An exception to the ghosting (2g) rule is when the player in question is breaking jailbreak specific / game server rules. Examples include LGKA reminder, AFK blue, ammo glitching, etc

Made a point that it's not stated in the rules that ghosting AFK reds is allowed on the server. Going AFK on red on jailbreak is not against the rules. Usually if there are reds AFK in cells near end round a blue will check cells immediately.

Pointed out @Bambi had been enforcing it is allowed when it's not stated in the rules. Said it need to be suggested. It's how the order of this goes if you want to change the rules, you cannot just start enforcing your own rules despite it being ridiculous.

Have we been punishing over it? Most jailbreak players stop ghosting once you warn them so can't say I have. Talking with the jailbreak team( Bambi refuses to do so ) they don't see the big deal in it either. It just needs to be official and here is Bambi suggesting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread