Suggestion Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's one to consider:

It is so annoying when the Easter Bunny picks up his own eggs after a kill (which is likely to happen) and then he hits a Heavy, Soldier or Demo afterwards with a crit from the egg and kills them instantly while they would have survived normally. How about we make sure the Easter Bunny does not get crits from his own eggs? That would make him more balanced.
>inb4-100%critdamageandnorandomcrits

About duel server, why does Merasmus, Horsemann and Monoculus have been deleted ? (Curiosity).
Would it be possible to add them back ?

I have never seen them there in the first place. Don't think it would add anything, I like it without them.

You could spawn them with admin rights, but it seemed like there was only Danny and me who used to spawn these monsters often.

Some players are often asking me to spawn merasmus once, or other monsters, but I say that I can't because it don't work anymore since a while.

About duel server, why does Merasmus, Horsemann and Monoculus have been deleted ? (Curiosity).
Would it be possible to add them back ?
its possible, i maybe bring that feature back

Reactions: Electrod
Would agree with Evo; it's better without sudden gameplay changes.

I did post this in the other thread, but for other server ideas I propose MGE, Prophunt, and a randomiser/x10.

No MGE, please. Prophunt, though, seems like a good idea ^_^

We had a prophunt server, and I guess it got discontinued due to barely any people playing it. Same about MGE.

Yup, PropHunt has lost a lot of people in the last months. Most full servers I have seen six months ago are now empty.

Did anyone ever mentioned a trade server?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread