Suggestion Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin

Owner
Staff member
Founder
Ohai Pandaz,

due i have some spare time i want to hear your suggestions to make the community a bit more perfect, also maybe other gamemode suggestions cause i might take the aimdeagle css server down due pretty mutch inactivity at all (50-70 players), just post them below and i look what i can do!

Let there be another DB server!
Also add Hotnuke to Dodgeball please.

little question from my side, currently the serverhop plugin shows the full name of each server, should i reduce that to only #05 [VS Saxton Hale|RTD]?
might look better IMO

Reactions: Stabbin
little question from my side, currently the serverhop plugin shows the full name of each server, should i reduce that to only #05 [VS Saxton Hale|RTD]?
might look better IMO
+1 please do!
-
7JxNP.png

It's a yes. Do it.

Last edited:
I don't know if there is a way to do this but.. Lot's of people are jumping deathbarriers in DeathRun TF09...
Is there a way to configure the plugin so it behaves like the BHOP from CS:S?
That way people cant jump traps and there is still a way to BHOP...

Lets get people opinions about it

I don't know if there is a way to do this but.. Lot's of people are jumping deathbarriers in DeathRun TF09...
Is there a way to configure the plugin so it behaves like the BHOP from CS:S?
That way people cant jump traps and there is still a way to BHOP...

Lets get people opinions about it
I SAY NO!

might look better IMO

Another definite +1 on this one.

Not sure how the recoding of Class Warfare is going but that is pretty important as well.

Reactions: Electrod
Uh no, Class Warfare the server. There are flaws in it and Ron was working on recoding the plugin but he ran into a problem or something so he couldn't continue yet.

Uh no, Class Warfare the server. There are flaws in it and Ron was working on recoding the plugin but he ran into a problem or something so he couldn't continue yet.
ah lel i readed recording .-.

more maps in freak fortress 2 there are only 3 maps and last time i joined there were more maps

No more damage spread in VSH, and the Boss' weapons set to +200% instead of +210% for a consistent 195 damage. I already argued for this in a previous thread here.

EDIT: looking at that thread again, Kein said there that Dart claimed it is not possible to do. I still do not really believe this, as I have seen it on other servers.

(It's night. Tomorrow morning I might think again about what I am about to write here. Sorry.)
Some people seem to hate rtd and goomba on duel. How about reconsidering that second duel server but without all those plugins? Like something competitive (Maybe different map. I DON'T KNOW, GET THE IDEA.)
Don't hate on me, don't kill me, don't kidnap me, don't rape me, don't do anything to me.

Please.

Here's one to consider:

It is so annoying when the Easter Bunny picks up his own eggs after a kill (which is likely to happen) and then he hits a Heavy, Soldier or Demo afterwards with a crit from the egg and kills them instantly while they would have survived normally. How about we make sure the Easter Bunny does not get crits from his own eggs? That would make him more balanced.

Reactions: Didixo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread