Suggestion rule for Jailbreak (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flynt

Gameserver Admin
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
Donator
So I have a little suggestion for a rule in jailbreak that might fix allot of "Freekills" and some other admins might agree that this would be good.

Rule:
When you are given the order to go in a minigame you will go into the RED side, going inside the BLU side of this minigame will automatically make you KOS. (no warnings needed)

Can we also talk about this;

• While being Freeday from the previous round Last Request , Freeday prisoners are NOT allowed to bait and stalk the Warden, neither the Guards, creating some problems of lack of concentration to the BLU team while it has to manage the rest of the group not in freeday, or anyway because the Freeday right to move freely can put them in danger, with some taunt-kill or backstabs, without the chance to rebel after the death. Warden has the power to limit the stalkings by the Freedays who can put in danger REDs lives. Abusing this Warden ability will result in a punishment.

I want it so that freedays shouldn't interfere with the warden and his prisoners. Such as pushing the prisoners away from said area to get them into trouble. Or blocking and so on. That kind of thing.

Also sorry to @Persi , he'll know what I mean.

Apparently there's already a rule against going in 'blue' areas, though it's kind of ambiguous. Clic Clic Boom has certainly gotten away with it many, many times.

• Agree
Reactions: Zushikikato Wolfeh
ClicClic has indeed pointed out that this rule already exists somewhere in the mountain that is JB rules.

"Entering in a BLU only area will result in you rebelling (just like entering in a RED only area is baiting for BLUs), unless it's/you're Freeday OR crossing by a certain restricted area is the only way to access a place"

The location of this rule is currently under "Prisoner Rights"

• Informative
Reactions: Flynt
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread