Stupid People General (1 Viewer)

inu

Hello my memeboys and girls, ebin dank mememaster420 here x~~~D

This is the thread to post your daily encounters with idiocy and share it with our community. Whether it be a video, a chatlog, a picture or just a story of mouth, all contributions to shining light on people of lower IQ than the average person are very much appreciated.

I'll start with one of our very own, @EvoWarrior5 on our planning of another man evening(clarification, man evening is Mumble, Vidya and booze, this is also what led to a certain story about bullying last time. Woops.) with Inu, Evo and Solid.

16:13 - _inu: so let's have a MAN evening again
16:14 - EvoWarrior5: Where the fuck would we meet up though
16:14 - _inu: mumble

I would also like to submit this excellent dissertation of the cons of the english only rule brought to us by our local professor for racism and 2 times darwin award winner, Zeprus the great.

The pro is that people would continue to enjoy this community and not call the servers/admins racists.

• Funny
Reactions: Redspike and Zeprus
clarification, man evening is Mumble, Vidya and booze
Or water in my case, since being in mumble with those 2 guys while they're drunk is one of the most hilarious things one can experience.

@Topic:
Got some gems from etf2l, but cba to look for the exact quotes. It's along the lines of "I don't know how to uninstall this cheat" and "It was just running when I played, I didn't even know about it".

Hello my memeboys and girls, ebin dank mememaster420 here x~~~D

This is the thread to post your daily encounters with idiocy and share it with our community. Whether it be a video, a chatlog, a picture or just a story of mouth, all contributions to shining light on people of lower IQ than the average person are very much appreciated.

I'll start with one of our very own, @EvoWarrior5 on our planning of another man evening(clarification, man evening is Mumble, Vidya and booze, this is also what led to a certain story about bullying last time. Woops.) with Inu, Evo and Solid.

16:13 - _inu: so let's have a MAN evening again
16:14 - EvoWarrior5: Where the fuck would we meet up though
16:14 - _inu: mumble

Nothing left to say.

Happened to me last week or so:
>Played ER-Spy on Doublecross
>Got attacked by Pyro
>Got hit by flames and panic-cloaked
>Pyro gets killed from Soldier (or Demoman, idk anymore)
>Decloaked on enemy balcony and waited for the health-pickup to respawn
>Enemy Sniper appears and sees me (a red-ish burning BLU Pyro)
>Throws Jarate at me and looks away/starts sniping people on the battlements and ignored the fact that I was burning AND coated in piss.

That's how I lost the last pieces of trust I had in humanity....

Reactions: Vecomti
Gaesekki : hey nodl son of a gbitch stop cheating poor little gay of shit mouahhahahahahaha hey you know i fuck ur bitch family

<Scott Adkins> : fck nod is cheter!! 5 times killed by fck crit!!
*Proceeds to be votekicked from Valve pub*

in my class this year (i am in 10th grade) a girl in my class just learnt today that the sun was the center of the universe and not the earth --'
still asking how did she get so far by being so stupid ( i have a lot more from this girl that i'll tell later)

the sun was the center of the universe and not the earth --'

The earth is also the center if the universe, so are you, so am I, so is the sun, alpha-Centauri and every other point you can think of.

Reactions: RIS`
The earth is also the center if the universe, so are you, so am I, so is the sun, alpha-Centauri and every other point you can think of.

He tried. We all know what he means. Give him a break : P

Reactions: Vecomti
in fact the sun is the gravity center of the univers. a non moving object in the univers and the only one =/ but let's just not talk about it here ^^

in fact the sun is the gravity center of the univers. a non moving object in the univers and the only one =/ but let's just not talk about it here ^^
You're confusing terms. Also lol@ "non moving".

ye just don't know to tell it in english just translated roughly from french words ;-;

I know. It's "solar system" in english, universe refers to everything (every planet, star, galaxy, interstellar dust etc.).

let's make a thread about space ^^ this is supposed to be a place where stupid things are said. and this is way too intelligent

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe.

let's make a thread about space ^^ this is supposed to be a place where stupid things are said. and this is way too intelligent
Oxygene, I'll write it! :)

Users who are viewing this thread