stop removing completely fine deathrun maps (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite difficult considering that when I used to be an admin your group (aka mad bhoppers) were known for making shitposts, shitstorms and basically non-stop complaining w/o any attempts of cooperation. You could try to gather the 'actual community' to vote against the map removal post but instead you've done nothing. All you can do now is simply suggest re-adding it instead of keep complaining. The future is now old man.
seems irrational to rant about ur previous experience with a bunch of people who were angered by the sudden change in appealing to the new audiecne of people who dislike bhop (ironic coming from the only popular bhop deathrun server, or bhop server in general in tf2). i dont know how ur personal vendetta lands any relevance to my point here, but if it helps u sleep most those people dont play on the server anymore. i also dont get why u associate them as my "group" like our only reason to speak on the matter was ill-intent and not because we wanted a word in how we found admins ruled the server. i dont have any hatred with you or furken any longer though, seems like someones stuck in the past. The future is now old man.

seems irrational to rant about ur previous experience with a bunch of people who were angered by the sudden change in appealing to the new audiecne of people who dislike bhop (ironic coming from the only popular bhop deathrun server, or bhop server in general in tf2). i dont know how ur personal vendetta lands any relevance to my point here,
Yes, abusing /me and chat colours to spam n-word or creating 100 alt accounts to break rules is a totally rational act when something is changing instead of cooperating assertively. Delusional.
but if it helps u sleep most those people dont play on the server anymore.
I'm good bb

• Clever
Reactions: Furken
Yes, abusing /me and chat colours to spam n-word or creating 100 alt accounts to break rules is a totally rational act when something is changing instead of cooperating assertively. Delusional.
ur talking about charger. hows he speak for all of bhoppers anyways? and hows this relevant to anything i said

people who complained about mlg_bearun complain about technoir, or scooby doo being too long. and i mean, if ur giving the expectation to just play a simple map with fair and clear indicated traps, but are thrown into something like an obstacle course, its unorthodox and i get why they'd get upset.

im so confident in that statement because i used to be the same and i mean, if mlg bearun and all those maps that really helped improve my interest on bhop and the server were removed, i dont think i, or many others would be playing to this day. i know bhop is more widely disliked or unexplored, but i think there is more people unhappy then happy with the removal of it, considering ive had a lot of people shocked by its disappearance, or had zero care. if people didnt want the map, they wont vote for it.

i suppose in conclusion, i dont see any upsides into removing a map other then to make the nomination list look cleaner? but its a huge trade for people who might enjoy the map. i guess maps like the old stardust deserved to get removed because of the easy exploitable record glitch and the other exploits associated with the map, but even something like bigroom wasnt worth removing because it has its charm and although probably being the most inebriated feeling weirdly designed map, there isnt anything worth removing it for, because if it doesnt want to be played, it wont be voted for. especially with competition to the super overly played enjoyed maps, and the new ones that were just added.
you dont see any upside? Wel most ppl do and i would know since i roam around enough to hear peoples opinion ingame.The majority of the people are more than happy to see these bhop maps gone like aztech.mlgbearun and others since they dont add any value and are just bland reason also why you kill half the server with choosing these maps since people especialy regulars who cant bhop that well tend to leave the server saying "il be back when this shit changes" they have no minigames no music where is the fun in quiet maps like that? i see no one be "shocked" by seeying these gone only certain people like you and the other better bhoppers on the server times changes and people prefer maps not heavy bhop based even if this server is with bhop shouldnt mean everyone needs to learn the mechanic if they are not bothered by going the snail way
And i mostly speak for the nonbhoppers here who prefer simpler maps and keep a full server instead of cutting it down in half by maps like the ones you mentioned But thats only my pov on it take it with a grain of salt

• Informative
  • Agree
Reactions: Furken and Flynt
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread