Accepted St. Pricholas Application #2 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with Luigi; I think you're fit for the position.

I like how you've shown great interest in becoming an admin, by asking questions in regards to administrating, and taking down notes. You remind me of my former self. I, too, have a document filled with necessary binds, commands and instructions. I'd be happy to share it with you, if you get the position.

I have one suggestion to add, and that's to engage in more conversations. Outside of enforcing the rules, I like to see admins, who engage with other players 'cause it brings out personality, and it makes you more approachable.

Changing my neutral to a +1. Good luck man :^)

Reactions: TBotV63
Great DB'er. I think you steal fairly seldom, even if someone is getting carried away. For that I think you'd be a great admin due to your activity on the server and your understanding of the rules. My vote doesn't count, but I definitely have respect for Pricholas. Good luck man!

Him doing good - Ex:
acb3126e2a20fc8cc8e2064413a90538.jpg

b8b5526645f723e597f99dcac1f28b78.jpg

f455196e7e926118714d9e32e0f1457f.jpg

Reactions: Cryptic
sorry for the delay on your application, i'm currently catching up with it and you should have your answer on your application within this weekend.

Reactions: Pricholas
accepted, welcome in the team.

your mentor during your trial phase will be @Cryptic, should you have any questions feel free to ask anyone of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread