Squall's Resignation for US 24/7 (TX) Dodgeball (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squall

Dear Fellow Staff / Players of Panda Dodgeball and Whom this may concern,

I just want to say thank you for the opportunity you provided me with administrating your Dodgeball server and Dodgeball Community. Kevin, I'd like to say a special thanks to you, above all due to this wouldn't have happened due to your high motivation of creating Panda. Excellent work. I also want to say a special thanks to my mentors, Luigi and Crypt. You guys truly help me become a better admin and I hope to be a more fair and impartial in future endeavors following this moment.

I made many friends and enemies along this path of an admin, but I did not falter when it came to making a proper decision. I had a hiccup or two, but I mostly tried my best to succeed in making this a fun, enjoyable server for new/regular/veteran players. I would like to say after me leaving that I hope to see most of you guys in my PM's or even in the future playing with you guys.

I'll start off by acknowledging notable players/friends I met throughout my time on the dodgeball server:
Trash: My Arch Nemesis and a great Pal.
ObamaCare: Spooky, yet kindhearted.
Crypt: 1v1 God, reason I became admin.
Luigi: Strict, yet friendly admin.
OnePunchMan: My CQC compadre from the olden days.
A L D A G: Below the Border Badass.
Plumpy: The real #1 Dodgeball Player from Panda and a truely great friend. Laughs I will never forget.
Grins: The Best all-around player I met while I was here, much love.
Anxiety: Awesome all-around person.
Butters: You're my dude, had great laughs with ya.
Failure: Scariest/Unpredictable guy out there, I expect to see you be the best around.
Misery: You're plain dirty, but one of my favorite players to play with.
TwoEggies: My inspiration of becoming the dodgeball player I am! You're the best dude, miss ya and love ya.
Cerberus: You're the man, haven't seen you lately but you're my first Nemesis and I miss ya.
Prick: You're adminstrating seemed a lot like mine and I like we had that in common. Good luck!
Axia: You don't come on much anymore, but I do hope you are doing well. I miss ya and wish we had more time on Dodgeball.
Rainbowz: I always enjoyed your presence here and I look forward to seeing you down the road!
Sudden: We had our hiccups, but it doesn't mean I disliked you. I make mistakes and I do hope you understand there are no hard feelings from me to you. I am happy for you guys. ;)
Mle: My first bind in TF2 and unsurprisingly my only. !hug MLE. I miss ya, hope you're doing okay and I miss ya.

Any names I happen to not mention doesn't mean you were important to me, please understand!

I'll see ya guys later, this isn't goodbye, just a time I need to leave and handle things at my work place. Good luck everybody!
Squall:D

:hoof:

Reactions: Squall
I'm gonna miss you, Squall. You and Plumpy were the perfect duo; always lighting up the server with laughs. Also, the 1v1 God title belongs to you 'cause you dominated all of our asses. Best of luck, and stay safe man.

Miss you too, Squall! I wish you the best in your adventures to come.

Sad to see you go Squall. I'll miss you! Good luck in wherever your life takes you next.

Although you were only here for a short while, I'm gonna miss you. You were honestly one of the few challenges I had on panda anymore, and I'm proud to call you a great friend. I hope one day we can meet again, and maybe have another one on one, with different results this time ;). Until we meet again!

A great friend and player.
Hopefully you'll be back soon mi amigo, had a great time and a lot of fun.

Well man, I'll see you when you get back. Means a lot that you care enough to make a post like this. Love ya

I'm gonna miss ya Squall, and I hope life always goes your way. Or at the very least doesn't screw you over ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread