On Hold Spy Suggestion (JB) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Towknee

Yo when you kill someone with Wanga Prick/Your Eternal Reward your kill should be hidden in the killfeed that way you can be disguised as a Blu and sneakily backstab other Blus

• Agree
Reactions: Bananawastaken
Technically it is, the only thing that tells others that you're disguised as a blue is that it says you rebel in the chat and the number of blues goes down by 1.
Although it would be funny to just have the number not change or say you rebelled in chat and just have you walking around as a "blue".

I think removing the glow for that would be the best solution, since most blus dont pay attention to Chat or killfeed. Dont know how easy it is to change that.
Dont try it when Im on blu tho.
Im going to read the whole bible to find out who rebelled.

i mean yer's disguising gimmick is useless if the blu you stabbed actively talks in voice chat, but still a great suggestion

Yo when you kill someone with Wanga Prick/Your Eternal Reward your kill should be hidden in the killfeed that way you can be disguised as a Blu and sneakily backstab other Blus
Pretty sure it is? I mean, that's one of the intended features of the Your Eternal Reward/Wanga Prick.

It rarely works in the favor of REDs who use the weapon anyways because there are multiple things that making spotting a disguised RED easy (voice chat, rebel status, announcement that warden has been killed, etc.).

If it already hides the kill from everyone then yes removing the glow effect would be the best

This is something that will have to wait on Redux as the current plugin is not flexible enough to allow this.

I'll put this on hold in the meantime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread