Accepted Spray Ban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nagi

Name of your Banned Steam Account: Nagi
Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:1:608598923
Date and Time of the Ban: Day of this post (1:00-2:00 pm)
Reason about the Ban: Spray Contained a slur
Admin that Banned you: denzel crocker
Why should you receive a spray unban: It was some doodle that i drew the day prior of Max (from sam and max) saying the f-slur. thought it was funny, i can just edit it to remove the slur. strange because i had used the spray while in the server with other admins and they seemed to be fine with it, or maybe they just didnt see it. anyway it wont happen again.

Sorry for the late response, this appeal must've gotten lost in a bunch of other posts.

If you have edited the spray to remove the slur or replace it with another, more appropriate word I'm cool with you getting unspraybanned, however my mentor @Ian will process this report.

Sorry for the late response, this appeal must've gotten lost in a bunch of other posts.

If you have edited the spray to remove the slur or replace it with another, more appropriate word I'm cool with you getting unspraybanned, however my mentor @Ian will process this report.
is "kys" allowed? or is that still bad, i have a better alt version that replaces the slur with the meme of lowtiergod, but yeah i have replaced the spray with a cleaner version.

Reactions: _Black
Lets steer clear of putting KYS on your spray, please post your new spray here before I can accept the appeal.

Lets steer clear of putting KYS on your spray, please post your new spray here before I can accept the appeal.
Screenshot 2024-02-15 211918.png

• In Love
Reactions: koe and _Black
Alright sounds good, if you put a nsfw, offensive, or fetishized spray, the appeal process will not be the same, and reversing the ban wont be this simple. Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread