Declined Spooky unban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viramie

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:230619286&advType=steamid
Name of your Banned Steam Account: spooky
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:230619286
Date and Time of the Ban: 12-05-17 22:10
Reason about the Ban: Hacking
Admin that Banned you: Hust
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: Because I wasn't cheating? Don't really know what else to say other than that, plus I was trying really hard. Guess Husty didn't know if I was cheating or not as he only gave me a week ban, but I wasn't cheating.

• Funny
Reactions: Zeprus
Previous ban that didn't get permed - Has a VAC Ban 3 days ago. Has a game ban 9 Days ago on this account.

Skip around half the demo. I see you getting kills without even aiming at any part of their body.

Attachments

• spooky.dem
    13.6 MB · Views: 149
I've seen many players saying they aren't hacking and still have a ban. Looking at the demo you seem to have a very similar case to someone else I dueled against and got absolutely destroyed by. I had a look at your claim that silent aim doesn't work anymore. But I had a look and it doesn't seem like the silent aim has been fully patched. Anyway, goodluck if you weren't hacking you should have nothing to worry about.

I've seen many players saying they aren't hacking and still have a ban. Looking at the demo you seem to have a very similar case to someone else I dueled against and got absolutely destroyed by. I had a look at your claim that silent aim doesn't work anymore. But I had a look and it doesn't seem like the silent aim has been fully patched. Anyway, goodluck if you weren't hacking you should have nothing to worry about.
They patched silent aim for raytracing weapons/hit scan, silent aim still works for melee and projectile weapons. But you can clearly see that I was using neither melee or projectile weapon. Kind of annoying to wait 1 week for something I didn't do.

Guessing this can be closed since he hasn't answered my previous comment and hasn't been online in a week?

Guessing this can be closed since he hasn't answered my previous comment and hasn't been online in a week?

Declined, as requested by Hust no wait, Husty, I mean Husky, yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread